39 replies to this topic | 166 praises

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:28 PM

7hm
    7hm

Anyone got skill? I don't think I got.  [smash]

never manage to become car designer. But can still imagine my own dream car.

x1eqpKx.jpg

Count-Bracula, Vid, Vratenza, Blueray, Huat138, Tohto, Sunny and 3 other members praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:37 PM

Count-Bracula

Anyone got skill? I don't think I got. [smash]
x1eqpKx.jpg

Wah, swee leh. Not bad not bad.
7hm and Newbie26 praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:07 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal

Wah eh not bad leh.

I used to draw cars when I was a kid. Even had a notepad worth of drawings.

Sadly my dream of being a car designer did not come to fruition. Now lost the skill liao. Haha.

7hm praised this

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

Picnic06-Biante15

x1eqpKx.jpg

Submit your design to car manufactures in Japan. [sly]

But please remember to 'patent' your design.  :yuush:

If selected by one of the company, you become millionaire overnight ... [bounce1]

7hm praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

DACH
  • DACH

I got a number of drawings. May post if have time.
7hm praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

Sunny
    Sunny

x1eqpKx.jpg

awesome!! 

7hm praised this

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

you use wacom or just Ipad?

x1eqpKx.jpg

#notmypresident

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

Why your dreamcar is Honda insight?

But please remember to 'patent' your design. :yuush:

If selected by one of the company, you become millionaire overnight ... [bounce1]

You must remember car designs usually take place around 3-5 years before they are finalised or prototyped, so before you design a car, will need to imagine what cars will look like 5 years from now in order to be relevant. If you Base your car design on the "trends" of today, your car will be outdated soon.

Edited by Mockngbrd, 14 August 2017 - 02:14 PM.

7hm and Lala81 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:16 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus

I got a number of drawings. May post if have time.

Me too.

I used to imagine a line of cars from SG. Was influenced after I saw what proton did for msia..

That was in the late 80s early 90s
7hm praised this

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:25 PM

Picnic06-Biante15

You must remember car designs usually take place around 3-5 years before they are finalised or prototyped, so before you design a car, will need to imagine what cars will look like 5 years from now in order to be relevant.

Just the outer shell of car can leow..... -_-

What type of engine (electric or petrol) is for them to decide.  

Most importantly, the design must be original and not from some books or someone else ideal where you stole it, which will subject to sue costing around US$ million for infringement. :wut:

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:31 PM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

x1eqpKx.jpg

Naise!!! very patient in drawing this.. The front looks a tad like Ford focus, sides looks like elantra and rear looks like prius. 

As for me, i've never had the talent to draw anything except draw $$ :grin:

7hm, FourZero, Pocy, Newbie26, Uncle2 and kykh praised this

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

Jtb
    Jtb

Naise!!! very patient in drawing this.. The front looks a tad like Ford focus, sides looks like elantra and rear looks like prius. 

$$ draws everybody

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

7hm
    7hm

you use wacom or just Ipad?

I have a Wacom...

You must remember car designs usually take place around 3-5 years before they are finalised or prototyped, so before you design a car, will need to imagine what cars will look like 5 years from now in order to be relevant. If you Base your car design on the "trends" of today, your car will be outdated soon.

If it reminds you of an Insight that is a coincidence... I prefer to think of it as a high-backed cross between an A7 and 3GT.

Not meant to be nearly as pedestrian as an Insight... even if it has a kamm-back-esque profile. 

More details for everyone  :a-confused:

iG53nuv.jpg

I dunno how to draw front end properly. Someone please teach me.

MsNDydp.jpg

Interesting to see what others are being reminded of 

But please remember to 'patent' your design.  :yuush:

some day... when I have become  [angel] .........

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

Picnic06-Biante15

some day... when I have become  [angel] .........

Hur..... :slow: 

You are designing those 'light weight' car where next lunar month sales extraordinary ...   :XD: 

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus

I have a Wacom...

If it reminds you of an Insight that is a coincidence... I prefer to think of it as a high-backed cross between an A7 and 3GT.
Not meant to be nearly as pedestrian as an Insight... even if it has a kamm-back-esque profile.

More details for everyone :a-confused:
iG53nuv.jpg

I dunno how to draw front end properly. Someone please teach me.
MsNDydp.jpg

Interesting to see what others are being reminded of

some day... when I have become [angel] .........

Your lines are clean and symmetrical. What software you use?

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

That kind is no S class/7 series no talk one....  :D

Hur..... :slow:

You are designing those 'light weight' car where next lunar month sales extraordinary ...   :XD:

#notmypresident

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:10 AM

7hm
    7hm

Your lines are clean and symmetrical. What software you use?

Adobe Ps.

Modified into 'normal' estate ver.

3URiAus.jpg

For those who like 'em a little retro, did this previously

9rTfzA3.png

Edited by 7hm, 16 August 2017 - 01:11 AM.

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus

Some bedtime doodle I did 10 years ago based on design trends 10 years ago...

Compact coupe, competitor of Polo GTI or Fiesta ST
PLfzTpO.jpg
Maybe i should redo it in PS...lol

Compact hatch, competitor of Subaru R1 and Mit "i". Fark up the front though...haha
MqtIVbG.jpg

Edited by Pocus, 16 August 2017 - 11:04 AM.

Blueray, kykh and Mustank praised this

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

Buadongdong
    Buadongdong

Some bedtime doodle I did 10 years ago based on design trends 10 years ago...

Compact coupe, competitor of Polo GTI or Fiesta ST
PLfzTpO.jpg
Maybe i should redo it in PS...lol

Compact hatch, competitor of Subaru R1 and Mit "i". Fark up the front though...haha
MqtIVbG.jpg

No offense but the 2nd pic looks like the present Perodua MYVI.. you really got passion in drawing hor.. So patient and passionate about it until you estimate the selling price of the car you draw.. So deep..

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

Wish i kept my old car drawings. I used them to get into design school. :P

Mustank praised this
Garage36.com

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: drawing, artwork, illustration and 2 more...