GGMU 17/18 - New season

RadX

Seems like Alexis hasn't been doing too well at United either. 

i thought he had one shot on target? the one i mentioned in my earlier post. 

i thought he had one shot on target? the one i mentioned in my earlier post. 

honestly 1 or 0 is still as poor being the highest paid player in the PL. Miki disappeared in the game against spurs too, so I guess we're on the same boat for now.

honestly 1 or 0 is still as poor being the highest paid player in the PL. Miki disappeared in the game against spurs too, so I guess we're on the same boat for now.

haha true... hopefully Man Utd can turn themselves around and stay in the UCL spots. as for Arsenal, got to go for UEL i guess, same as Man Utd last season. 

After last night's games, really is GG liao. Smell no MC's smoke liao.

We can't even gel as a team. Let alone playing like our rivals.

great, first asian player groomed by MU I thought..

Marouane Fellaini and Daley Blind have also been sidelined of late, with teenagers Tahith Chong and Angel Gomes pushing for a place in the squad at Huddersfield.

but no... just a unique caribbean name

ManU 2 (Lukaku x 2) -  Hud 0 (FA Cup - Away)

With only 25% possession and not being able to spring at least 3 passes without giving the ball away in the first 20 minutes, we were lucky to score a goal by Lukaku with assist from Mata in the 3rd minute. Only one shot on target, but one kill. Mata had his goal disallowed after the ref consulted VAR to rule it offside. Huddersfield were the more effective team, with Luke Shaw allowing them to penetrate down the left flank.

Slightly better showing in the 2nd half and the inch-perfect pass from Sanchez to Lukaku made it 2-nil. As opposed to Huddersfield 18 shots on target, our only 2 shots on target counted as a sniper's deadly ability. GGMU! 

• Praise 1

Man Utd did not play their best game but managed to defeat Chelsea 2-1. both teams had their chances, and Chelsea had a couple of opportunities to snatch a draw, especially the Morata attempt which was just marginally offside.

Utd back to 2nd while Chelsea on 5th but only 2 points behind 4th place. there will be more position changes from now to the end of the season.

is it just me?

Feel like Sanchez is not playing well in MU team...

for the occasionally good play/pass..

most of the time he is quiet as in the MU vs Liverpool game? 

He and Pogba cannot be in the same team? 2 ego players...

is it just me?

Feel like Sanchez is not playing well in MU team...

for the occasionally good play/pass..

most of the time he is quiet as in the MU vs Liverpool game?

He and Pogba cannot be in the same team? 2 ego players...

i think Sanchez already not playing well when he was at Arsenal, so its a matter of continuing his poor form to Utd. maybe he has some motivation issue...

i think Sanchez already not playing well when he was at Arsenal, so its a matter of continuing his poor form to Utd. maybe he has some motivation issue...

Not to bring United fans down but, Sanchez is even worst now than his time at Arsenal.

17/18 season in Arsenal (PL) - 19 apps, 7 goals

17/18 season in United (PL) - 6 apps, 1 goal

A player of his caliber should be doing much more than just that. Not to mention the number of times he lost possession...

As a former fan of Alexis, it sucks seeing him in this form.

Not to bring United fans down but, Sanchez is even worst now than his time at Arsenal.

17/18 season in Arsenal (PL) - 19 apps, 7 goals

17/18 season in United (PL) - 6 apps, 1 goal

A player of his caliber should be doing much more than just that. Not to mention the number of times he lost possession...

As a former fan of Alexis, it sucks seeing him in this form.

yeah, hope JM can work his magic to revive Sanchez's form...

i would say wait for the start of next season to see the improved Alexis...

Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement