GGMU 17/18 - New season

RadX

I think its also that he is not familiar with our system/our system not suited to him too.

Side note, he is a really small guy. When they all celebrating goals, and he like reaches the shoulders of the rest of the players

↡ Advertisement

Mkhitaryan even scored for arsenal after his move...

Sanchez only 1 to show off....

i think Sanchez already not playing well when he was at Arsenal, so its a matter of continuing his poor form to Utd. maybe he has some motivation issue...

I think its also that he is not familiar with our system/our system not suited to him too.

Side note, he is a really small guy. When they all celebrating goals, and he like reaches the shoulders of the rest of the players

Traits of being physically smaller is that center of gravity and agility are better compared to lanky players. Can't compare to Maradonna but Sanchez should be able to hold the ball better at least, as he lost possession 33 times in the previous match. More is expected of a player being paid a reported 500 pounds per week.

Traits of being physically smaller is that center of gravity and agility are better compared to lanky players. Can't compare to Maradonna but Sanchez should be able to hold the ball better at least, as he lost possession 33 times in the previous match. More is expected of a player being paid a reported 500 pounds per week.

He keeps getting barged off the ball by the physically larger Emre Can. Fight back also like kena bounced off a wall lol

Yes, with that kind of pay scale, much more is expected

ManU 1 (Lukaku) - Sev 2 (Ben Yedder) (UCL-2nd Leg)

Sevilla had more possession in the 1st half but poor finishing with both teams having only one shot on target. Perhaps the jitters of giving a goal to Liverpool last week, Bailly was off-form, same for Sanchez who lost possession a few times.

Better showing by Bailly in the 2nd half but we were 2 goals down by their sub #9 who scored within 4 mins of each with Lukaku scoring a consolation goal, of which we needed 3 to win on the away-goal system. We lost to a better team but the great disappointment of Sanchez continues.

• Praise 1

season ended...

nothing to look forward to for MU now till the new season...

Is JM still the right person to take care of the team?

although i am sore that Man Utd got kicked out of UCL, they are still on course for 2nd in EPL which is no shame considering the form of City this season.

hoping for a better season next...

Why JM played the tall bushy hair ?

And he chose him over Proba or Mata .... :blink:

Was wondering the same too, as Mata would have been more effective than this Mr Elbow in midfield. He can uproot the attacking play of opponents and good for headers but not much of a chap to spray passes to the CF's (back-passer more likely) and good for defensive duties, if we are leading.

Perhaps JM thought to employ the same tactics as against Pool and our defense was poor.

The play after Mata and Martial came on, intensified during the last 15 mins but a little too late.

• Praise 1

ManU 2 (Lukaku / Matic) -  Bha 0 (FA Cup-Home)

A snow-laden pitch against Brighton Hove Albion with different faces in the starting line-up; Romero in goal, Mata, Lingaard, Martial, Shaw and Mctominay with Sanchez and Pogba on the bench. It took us 37 mins to score the opening goal, after a pin-point pass from Matic which found Lukaku near the post to head in.

Substitutions of Luke Shaw with Young at the start of the 2nd half and later of Mata with Rashford, and Lingaard with Fellaini, didn't improve the scrappy play until Matic scored in the 84th minute against a low-budget team doesn't bode well for what is the only hope for silverware this season.

ManU 2 (Lukaku / Sanchez) - Swa 0 (Home)

We scored within 5 mins with Lukaku scoring his 100th Premier goal, followed by Sanchez in the 21st. A good cushion in the 1st half and could have been 3 goals up if not ruled offside.

Complacency set in, allowing Swansea to push forward and they could have scored twice if not for De Gea. With 12 points more in the standings as compared to the previous season, it will provide some bragging rights for JM, who will meet Guardiola next week. GGMU!

• Praise 1

Supersonic

ManU 2 (Lukaku / Sanchez) - Swa 0 (Home)

We scored within 5 mins with Lukaku scoring his 100th Premier goal, followed by Sanchez in the 21st. A good cushion in the 1st half and could have been 3 goals up if not ruled offside.

Complacency set in, allowing Swansea to push forward and they could have scored twice if not for De Gea. With 12 points more in the standings as compared to the previous season, it will provide some bragging rights for JM, who will meet Guardiola next week. GGMU!

good to know Sanchez scored for Utd... frankly i dont have much expectations for next week. goalless draw?

good to know Sanchez scored for Utd... frankly i dont have much expectations for next week. goalless draw?

Based on Man City's form, will be lucky for 1 point each

If got some Easter luck, can scrape through for a Bunny win, let's hope.

Quite disappointed in the weekend match between ManU & Swansea .... :we-all-gonna-die:  

ManU scored two early goals and thereafter, firing blanks... [rifle]

I expects ManU to score 4 to 5 more goals after the two early goals but... :dizzy:

Man Utd win - 10%

Draw - 30%

Man C win - 60%

I will most likely skip this match. Can't bear to watch how bad Utd will play or City sealing their title with a victory over Utd...

↡ Advertisement