GGMU 17/18 - New season

RadX

Yeah. And he was given the prestigious No. 7 shirt.

Hope he lives up to the expectations. [bounce2]  [bounce1]

hope he don't lol

we give you sanchez and help to reduce your wage bill by taking in Miki  :a-bang:  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

hope he don't lol

we give you sanchez and help to reduce your wage bill by taking in Miki  :a-bang:  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

Miki will come good eventually.

Especially when his old Dortmund mate is joining Arsenal next season. Power la. :a-happy:

Miki will come good eventually.

Especially when his old Dortmund mate is joining Arsenal next season. Power la. :a-happy:

by the time he come good... think he old enough be coach liao lol

will trust arsenal to F up Auba transfer... seriously

hope he don't lol

Micki is still a good player. as some pundits mentioned, he may be a better fit for Arsenal's passing style as compared to Sanchez. 

I will choke on a fishball if Sanchez ends up scoring against Arsenal later in April when we play United at Old Trafford.

you better not eat fishball during the match then  [laugh]

I will choke on a fishball if Sanchez ends up scoring against Arsenal later in April when we play United at Old Trafford.

I also say, don't eat fishball lol

I will also be staying away from food in case miki scores against us.

you better not eat fishball during the match then  [laugh]

If Alexis really does score, I will find that fishball and I will choke on it hard. It ain't the first time our star player went to Old Trafford and we got punished for that. RVP was already a lesson learned. Once bitten, twice shy you know. 

Fact is Arsenal got the wrong end of the stick. Sure Mkhi was a hell of a player back in Dortmund, but Sanchez is PL proven. Still, I'm glad they finally sorted out this transfer. At least both clubs were happy.

If Alexis really does score, I will find that fishball and I will choke on it hard. It ain't the first time our star player went to Old Trafford and we got punished for that. RVP was already a lesson learned. Once bitten, twice shy you know. 

Fact is Arsenal got the wrong end of the stick. Sure Mkhi was a hell of a player back in Dortmund, but Sanchez is PL proven. Still, I'm glad they finally sorted out this transfer. At least both clubs were happy.

so how much did arsenal pay man u for mhki??

cannot find any news on that ,

so how much did arsenal pay man u for mhki??

cannot find any news on that ,

pretty sure no money was involved in the trade. If any at all, it should be United paying Arsenal for Sanchez lol.

pretty sure no money was involved in the trade. If any at all, it should be United paying Arsenal for Sanchez lol.

No leh.

Sanchez left -6 mth contact only.

Man u had the short end of the deal if its a straight exchange

No leh.

Sanchez left -6 mth contact only.

Man u had the short end of the deal if its a straight exchange

True enough. Most sources state that it was a 1 to 1 exchange with no cash involved. I guess both sides win in different aspects.

if i was Man Utd, i wouldnt mind paying for Sanchez
  • Praise 1

Agree

Sanchez fantastic dribbler of ball (Messi-like), short but with low CG and powerful

Will create lots of opportunities for others to score too

Man U does not have this kind of experienced direct dribbler

Mikki is also good, but on PL performance, one level lower

If Pogba, Martial, Lukaku and sanchez hit form together, Man U will be a different proposition

and oh, maybe get Ronaldo back too  [:)]

if i was Man Utd, i wouldnt mind paying for Sanchez

• Praise 1

Agree

Sanchez fantastic dribbler of ball (Messi-like), short but with low CG and powerful

Will create lots of opportunities for others to score too

Man U does not have this kind of experienced direct dribbler

Mikki is also good, but on PL performance, one level lower

If Pogba, Martial, Lukaku and sanchez hit form together, Man U will be a different proposition

and oh, maybe get Ronaldo back too  [:)]

Indeed mate, Sanchez is definitely the better player over Mkhitaryan. Not sure how he's gonna be playing with Mourinho's style though.

You all must trust Ah Seng.

He has changed so many players who came under his belt, Bergkamp, Henry, Anelka, etc.

I am sure he can do something to better Miki.

You all must trust Ah Seng.

He has changed so many players who came under his belt, Bergkamp, Henry, Anelka, etc.

I am sure he can do something to better Miki.

Notice how those players mentioned are now retired? Wenger hasn't been able to replicate his success during his early years in recent times. He's done a lot for us sure, but right now the damage he's doing makes him lose all credibility. 

Let's just hope Sanchez and Miki succeeds in their new clubs. 

↡ Advertisement