UCL 17/18 : The European Elite Football Clubs

Picnic06-Biante15

BREAKING: Carlo Ancelotti has quit as Bayern Munich coach [ESPN]

Wow

Hearing that there was a fell out with the players as they want to finish third in the group so that they can knock Arsenal of Europa :D

Edited by Osprey23
↡ Advertisement

I'm a Morata convert..

Quick thinking striker n equipped with a sudden burst of speed in the box..

Reminds me of Teddy Sheringham..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1

Karius already showed what he is capable of the season before joining. Was voted the second best keeper behind Neuer by fellow players in Bundesliga. The challenge for him is now to reproduce that form in EPL.

Also, just ignore what Klopp said about the defense. He has to say that publicly to back his players. It doesnât help for him to speak his mind to the press and let them quote him in the back page. The fact that he is willing to spend big on VVD tells you that he is far from happy.

Klopp is clueless when it come to defence. For a pool fan who has been supporting the club for close to 190k days have seen enough to know he is not going to win the league for us. Not in the next 2-3 seasons. And in this era of modern football. I would rather the club be decisive and get one who can. Who then can? I have no idea.. I just know how to complain

I'm a Morata convert..

Quick thinking striker n equipped with a sudden burst of speed in the box..

Reminds me of Teddy Sheringham..

Movement remind me of Torres

Klopp is clueless when it come to defence. For a pool fan who has been supporting the club for close to 190k days have seen enough to know he is not going to win the league for us. Not in the next 2-3 seasons. And in this era of modern football. I would rather the club be decisive and get one who can. Who then can? I have no idea.. I just know how to complain

Hmm, I am not sure how you conclude that. Do you know the number of goals BVB conceded when they won the Bundesliga titles? I am not sure a clueless Klopp is able to achieve that.

Hmm, I am not sure how you conclude that. Do you know the number of goals BVB conceded when they won the Bundesliga titles? I am not sure a clueless Klopp is able to achieve that.

Who did pool hire then? Fake Klopp must be.. then all the more sack..

Ancelotti gave the Bayern team a piece of paper with 11 names without talking to them ahead of their game vs Paris. [sport1]

No team talk, nothing. Can’t blame the players then

Huh. It means that the relationship will most probably come to an end then...

Ancelotti gave the Bayern team a piece of paper with 11 names without talking to them ahead of their game vs Paris. [sport1]

• Praise 7

would Bayern be fishing for managers like Klopp? 

• Praise 1

It's ok, can target to win the EL also mah...

Unless Bayern incredibly kanna knocked out to allow them to find their favourite opponent.  [laugh]

got chance of this happening ley....   and meet @galantspeedz 's team  :omg:

• Praise 2

got chance of this happening ley....   and meet @galantspeedz 's team  :omg:

wah ha ha... bloody hell, everything else in life (choose fastest route, buy 4D, timing COE, buy house, find jobs, last time spot exam questions, etc.) never so zhun.

then this type of anyhow whack type of comment, actually now looks possible...  [smash]

• Praise 2

wah... zhun or not?

190,000 days is 520 years leh... 

Even if you really immortal, the club also never around for so long yet leh...  [laugh]

wah... zhun or not?

190,000 days is 520 years leh...

Even if you really immortal, the club also never around for so long yet leh... [laugh]

That’s how freaking long it has been feeling..
  • Praise 1

Thomas Tuchel and Nagelsmann(Hoffenheim boss) are the early favourites to replace Ancelotti but Klopp is amongst the dark horses though I personally doubt it but it's possible as Bayern is on record wanting a German boss n though the 2 favourites are German I think, Klopp has the track record of winning Bundesliga before n went to UCL n UEL finals.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/who-will-replace-carlo-ancelotti-the-top-candidates-for-new/9z5ry82yq51r12xe9jsvk1mnr

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 3

Klopp might be considered by them but I am not sure if the feeling is mutual.

There is a bagguage between Bayern and Klopp. Remember one interview last season when Klopp heard from the reporter that Bayern lost a game?

Edited: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/04/30/22967362/Klopp-ill-never-manage-bayern-and-its-all-my-fault

Edited by Osprey23
↡ Advertisement