• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 6 praises

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:32 AM

drwatson
  • Premium member
    drwatson
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello All! Any idea where to sell brand new stock rims and tyres? It seems like many shop only willing to do trade in but not buy them as it is.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Everything under the sun can be sold in Carousell. Even used tampon.

What size of rims/tyre u selling?

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hello All! Any idea where to sell brand new stock rims and tyres? It seems like many shop only willing to do trade in but not buy them as it is.

ebay, amazo, carousell, taobao.....the list go on

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

drwatson
  • Premium member
    drwatson
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I tried only carousell so far. Been 1 week and no response at all haha. Wanted to sell my stock 2017 peugeot 3008 rims and tyres.

https://carousell.com/p/122112291

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

Soundphile
  • Premium member
    Soundphile
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I tried only carousell so far. Been 1 week and no response at all haha. Wanted to sell my stock 2017 peugeot 3008 rims and tyres.

That is quite a complicated design for wheel. Lol

Nonetheless, good luck!

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

merc280v6
  • merc280v6
    6th Gear
    Author Image

French cars' wheel PCD and offset are non standard.
Only owners of similar cars would be interested ... but then, who would, when their own cars came with stock rims and tyres anyway!

😂😂😂

Put another way, no Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, owner would be interested in your advertisement ... regardless of where you place it!!!

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:46 AM

thermos
  • Premium member
    thermos
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I m interested in stock is200t stock rims to keep for future use.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i think u put too high price  [laugh]

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think u put too high price [laugh]

I agree

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is a market place in SGCM/MCF. 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i think u put too high price  [laugh]

I think so too.. I think ideal price would be 500?

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:02 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That mean ur asking price too high LOL

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anyone going to dekit their original 2017 17" or 16" elantra rims let me know. im keen.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:22 AM

Baboooooo
  • Baboooooo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys, may I know where can I look for Rohana rims in Singapore? Any recommendations? Thank you!

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:20 AM

K20VTEC
  • K20VTEC
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys, may I know where can I look for Rohana rims in Singapore? Any recommendations? Thank you!

I think LS tyres in paya ubi carries them

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I sold mine at Leong Seng Tyres at paya Ubi.
Cheers,
Lmws214

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rim tyre, stock, sell, brand and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users