2017 - 2021 2nd Generation Volvo XC60

Wolfverine

Not sure about the specs that will be brought in but I do like the rear lights on the new XC60 [thumbsup]

A video to share...

AWD ? normally AD don't bring in AWD

Not sure about the specs that will be brought in but I do like the rear lights on the new XC60 [thumbsup]

A video to share...

just see see lah, you thought Singaporean really want to buy?

in those rich countries, such as China they buy those luxurious SUVs as family 2nd car, daily driving B&B sedan to work, weekend family outing driving XCxx, Xx, LR, Qx, MLxxx, GLxxx, etc

Supercharged
(edited)

A video to share...

did I see two gay men at 1:25 of the video? Edited by Phang

did I see two gay men at 1:25 of the video?

Yeap.....

XC60 not targeting us straight guys and lesbians trapped in men's bodies according to the Wowo commercial.

Only women and 同志 needs to apply.

Real men drives at XC90.

Supercharged

Yeap.....

XC60 not targeting us straight guys and lesbians trapped in men's bodies according to the Wowo commercial.

Only women and åå¿ needs to apply.

Real men drives at XC90.

Wowo sedan no such worry right?

I like simple car, might consider a Wowo when my current car coe expired

I have long Journey before getting Current XC60.

2008 Tested S40 but end up with MB B170

2011 Tested V60 but end up with MB C180 kompreesor W204FL

2017 Tested XC60 against C180 W205/X1 settled for XC60. Even I knew is almost EOL model.

I am so happy with the car quality and engine power, Just minor point is I wish is it should be RWD or AWD engine torque is amazing too easy to spin front wheel in FWD setup.

Volvo brand prestige is way below MB or BMW, but quality wise on fittings is few notches better than my previous C180

Edited by Knighthunter
  • Praise 3

Yeap.....

Only women and 同志 needs to apply.

Real men drives at XC90.

Barely half a second of LGBT in the 2 minute 20 sec long clip and you decide Volvo is not targeting heterosexuals? Come come, not healthy to have such lopsided fear and insecurity.   [:)]

• Praise 2

Looks really nice!

The current XC60 may be a pretty old model that has been freshened up a number of times during its lifespan, but in 2016, Volvo sold a record number of XC60s and that's just very telling how good the product is! The XC60 is the best-selling premium SUV in Europe and this new one is set to continue that charge.

I hope Wearnes bring in the AWD model because it's so easy to wheelspin the current model with FWD set-up on low-grip surfaces.

And not forgetting Volvo makes one of the more reliable premium cars, and together with state-of-the-art active and passive safety features, clean Scandinavian design and modern Scandinavian luxury, Volvo has another winner here. It's going to be priced close to the Mercedes GLC, but to make it up, will offer even more standard equipment and class-best safety kit.

It has been a long time waiting for the new XC60, looks nice.

Price wise, Volvo is never priced cheap in Singapore!

It's priced above Volkswagen but below BMW/ Mercedes.. The Goldilocks pricing.

What attracts me to the current range of Volvo is the Drive E engines. Used to own the XC60 back in 2012 and it was purely functional and not much engagement with the drive - i.e driving a truck.

When I test drove the new T5/6 Drive E engines last year on the XC90, I was utterly taken aback and the liveliness of the 2l engine block. Although not as smooth as the IL6, the T6 delivered comparable specs with my F06 and I was quite impress with how the 2-tonner took off from the lights with its AWD. Coupled with the standard packed useful features and the huge cargo space compared to the Macan S, it was quite a easy decision for me.

The new XC60 is definitely more sleek than the XC90 but don't think I can live with the smaller size/cargo space.

I have long Journey before getting Current XC60.

2008 Tested S40 but end up with MB B170

2011 Tested V60 but end up with MB C180 kompreesor W204FL

2017 Tested XC60 against C180 W205/X1 settled for XC60. Even I knew is almost EOL model.

I am so happy with the car quality and engine power, Just minor point is I wish is it should be RWD or AWD engine torque is amazing too easy to spin front wheel in FWD setup.

Volvo brand prestige is way below MB or BMW, but quality wise on fittings is few notches better than my previous C180

Hi

Thanks for the post and the information.

I'm still deciding between V60 and XC60 and now knowing that new XC60 is coming to Singapore. Please PM your recent XC60 purchase price. Reckon that local distribution would try to sell their old stock...

↡ Advertisement