COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2017

Carbon82

[flowerface] Community service time. [flowerface]

Good luck to all vested party. [cool]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  Premium should remain pretty stable, including cat C.

29xwt1t.png

snc7dz.png

oWa9nJA.png

The details of the August 2017 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 21 August 2017, 12 noon

Tender closes: Wednesday, 23 August 2017, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,746 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,817

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,293

Category D: Motorcycles => 605

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 445

Category E: Open Category => 586

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Every 2 weeks same topic.

Vested ones will hope COE rise.

Fence sitters will hope COE crash

Some are allergic to used car n will kpkb that gahmen not making it cheap for them to own a brand new car

But forget that if it's cheap to them, it could be cheaper to others and they will still get out bidded

Some will analyse the world events for timing to buy car.

Some will look juz at their bank account.

• Praise 1

I think for.those who hve been waiting for coe to drop below 30k +-, should hve understiod this may not happen

Never say never.... I was the lucky one who got the $101 COE.
  • Praise 1

police wearing shot time cannot compare with now lah. 

I'm surprised that none of the AD usual suspects are participating in the on-going Car-nival @Suntec.

http://www.sphclass.com.sg/carnival/

There are only that fixed amount of COE quota for bidding every 2 weeks, show or no show there are already insufficient COE to fulfill the demand.  Worse still after all the show promo, ADs could not secure  COE to deliver their bookings, they end up getting complaints, kpkb customers etc The only one who win and make money is the organiser,  ADs took a long time to realise that but finally become wiser. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

for Non-G bid will AD try hard to get the COE for buyers like myself. 2nd bid worried that COE will keep gng up. As AD didnt offer G-COE.

they certainly will still want your sales, dont worry they will get it for you de, unles huge jump like 10k etc.

• Praise 1

U mean the last time u strike 7 mil toto. There is high chance that u will manage to stike again?
  • Praise 1

U mean the last time u strike 7 mil toto. There is high chance that u will manage to stike again?

Wah.... You just burst the balloons of those folks waiting for durians to drop! These folks are riding on air blown floats and waiting for the tide to go out. Once the floats are burst, they either swim with the tide or drown.

People who buy toto are buying hope to get rich. Those people waiting to pick up cheap cheap COEs are buying hope to drive new car at low $.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Wah.... You just burst the balloons of those folks waiting for durians to drop! These folks are riding on air blown floats and waiting for the tide to go out. Once the floats are burst, they either swim with the tide or drown.

People who buy toto are buying hope to get rich. Those people waiting to pick up cheap cheap COEs are buying hope to drive new car at low $.

so wonder if it was a good thing that it was the only item left in pandora's box ? hope vs reality ....

I'm surprised that none of the AD usual suspects are participating in the on-going Car-nival @Suntec.

http://www.sphclass.com.sg/carnival/

actually looking forward to the carnival ... but see the list of participants ... dun waste time lah ... 

• Praise 1

they certainly will still want your sales, dont worry they will get it for you de, unles huge jump like 10k etc.

I see thanks!

Hope every one's COE bid will be successful since the carnival is quite diaappointing.

• Praise 1

I see thanks!

Hope every one's COE bid will be successful since the carnival is quite diaappointing.

Good luck to those waiting for this coming COE bidding. Hope this time don't cross $50,000.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1