Bridgestone Pink Valve Cap Donation Drive

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hello, everybody! It's your most friendly and charitable moderator here! I would like to share with you this charity drive that is organised by Bridgestone Tyre Sales Singapore Pte Ltd. Your contribution will mean a lot to the breast cancer awareness. I always believe that as much as you take/earn, you have to give back. And the best way is to give back to the society. 

The most common cancer in Singapore is Breast Cancer. 

" According to the most recent report from the Singapore Cancer Registry, between 2008 and 2012, breast cancer constituted 29.4 per cent of all cancers among women.

During the same period, deaths from breast cancer made up 17.9 per cent of all female deaths by cancer, making it the biggest killer of women." 

Quote from The Straits Times

-http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/breast-cancer-understanding-the-most-common-cancer-for-women-in-singapore

post-137774-0-99483200-1503034602_thumb.jpg

So Bridgestone Singapore is having a pink tyre valve cap donation sales. Each set of tyre valve cap is $4. All the proceeding will be donated to Breast Cancer Foundation. 

I would like to seek for every MCFers support for this meaningful event. This may not be the prettiest valve cap you can find. But it serves the purpose and also has a purpose. I bought a few of this last year and give it to my friends and colleagues who are driving. 

post-137774-0-91015100-1503034669_thumb.jpg

Here is the participating outlet! You guys can go and buy from here! 

post-137774-0-68324700-1503034691_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Internal Moderator

Why not like that, I do a group buy for this thread? Those who wanna buy, I will go and buy for you all. Then will mail to your place accordingly! 

Serious Question. Can I buy 1 off you later?

Take it as I bo sim and too lazy to go hunt for it :P

Group Buy - Cut off date - 25 Aug 2017

Genes - 1 set

Why not like that, I do a group buy for this thread? Those who wanna buy, I will go and buy for you all. Then will mail to your place accordingly! 

Genes - 1 set

Adrianli - 3 sets

Buying for your drone also? hahha.  I PM you all my paynow number arh.  (: 

Buy and keep and give away.

Just transferred you the money and replied ur PM.

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator

Okay! I will go down next week and buy the valve cap! 

Buy and keep and give away.

Just transferred you the money and replied ur PM.

Genes - 1 set

Adrianli - 3 sets (Paid) 

The valve cap is pink in color?

Such colour valve cap can only keep and not able to use de. If not sure kena stolen.

Internal Moderator

Surprisingly, I used for a year alrd. Haven't kenna stolen. haha.  [sunny]

Such colour valve cap can only keep and not able to use de. If not sure kena stolen.

Surprisingly, I used for a year alrd. Haven't kenna stolen. haha.  [sunny]

You are lucky.  [thumbsup]  Last time i used before those colour valve cap, got stolen eventually.  <_<

Internal Moderator

Haha, But I have a friend once told me this. Whatever you put outside your car doesn't belong to you. Don't take it too hard! 

You are lucky.  [thumbsup]  Last time i used before those colour valve cap, got stolen eventually.  <_<

Haha, But I have a friend once told me this. Whatever you put outside your car doesn't belong to you. Don't take it too hard! 

Good to have such mentality.  [:)]  Anyway, will support this donation drive and drop by at one of the shop to buy the valve cap.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Thanks bro! (: 

Good to have such mentality.  [:)]  Anyway, will support this donation drive and drop by at one of the shop to buy the valve cap.

Okay! I will go down next week and buy the valve cap! 

Genes - 1 set

Adrianli - 3 sets (Paid) 

How much ? does the design look like a boob ?  :D

• Praise 3