• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
230 replies to this topic | 1,082 praises

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am starting this thread to do my part in boosting the traffic / readership / participationship in MCF. I started the same topic during my time with AsiaOne Motoring Forum, and this used to be one of the hottest thread over there.

All the old birds from A1M Forum (Fitvip, Presea, Hotnyh, Sabian, 7007, Ahyoo2002, etc.), let do our part to keep MCF active so that this forum would not face the same fate as A1M.

For a start, let have something easy. All these 3 model were available in Singapore some 15 - 20 years ago. Happy guessing... [cool]  [grouphug]

5nPY43N.jpg

UwpO30R.jpg

xlEkIwx.jpg

Edited by Carbon82, 23 August 2017 - 11:48 AM.

Aaronlkl, PSP415, Buadongdong, oleandero, Beregond, Atrecord, Tianmo and 9 other members praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bo hue. bo hue . bo hue lol.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1: Nissan Figaro
2: Rubbish
3: Rubbish

Garage36.com

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:35 PM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

2. Toyota Voltz
3. Daewoo ???

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I am starting this thread to do my part in boosting the traffic / readership / participationship in MCF. I started the same topic during my time with AsiaOne Motoring Forum, and this used to be one of the hottest thread over there.

All the old birds from A1M Forum (Fitvip, Presea, Hotnyh, Sabian, 7007, Ahyoo2002, etc.), let do our part to keep MCF active so that this forum would not face the same fate as A1M.

For a start, let have something easy. All these 3 model were available in Singapore some 15 - 20 years ago. Happy guessing... [cool]  [grouphug]

Walau eh, my old flower eyes will be straining liao!

5nPY43N.jpg

Nissan Figaro.

UwpO30R.jpg

No idea!

xlEkIwx.jpg

Daewoo Leganza

Edited by Fitvip, 23 August 2017 - 01:20 PM.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota 

3. Daewoo 

Edited by Sdf4786k, 23 August 2017 - 12:54 PM.

Buadongdong praised this

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

where's the prata and kopi?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota Voltz aka Pontiac Vibe

3. Daewoo Leganza

Hibeam2, Buadongdong, Carbon82 and F355 praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:41 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota Voltz aka Pontiac Vibe

3. Daewoo Leganza

This is the best answer I have gotten, not only it is 100% correct, but also have the extra that I was waiting to ask, once I announce the answer. :a-good:

Nissan Figaro

autowp.ru_nissan_figaro_4.jpegnissan_figaro.jpegnissan_figaro_concept.jpeg

Toyota Voltz / Pontiac Vibe

autowp.ru_toyota_voltz_4.jpegautowp.ru_toyota_voltz_7.jpegautowp.ru_toyota_voltz_3.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_3.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_4.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_5.jpeg

Daewoo Leganza

daewoo_leganza_6.jpegdaewoo_leganza_15.jpegdaewoo_leganza_9.jpeg

To the rest who attempted, Good Try! [thumbsup] 

1: Nissan Figaro
2: Rubbish
3: Rubbish

2. Toyota Voltz
3. Daewoo ???

Daewoo Leganza

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota 

3. Daewoo 

where's the prata and kopi?  [:p]  [laugh] 

Bro TM, this thread is for fun, not for reward leh. And now I am still cracking my head for the next round of guess, 'cos the bro/sis here too smart for me liao. [crazy]

I will see how long I can tong with this... Err, those who want to chut questions also can hor, this is NOT my thread, but belongs to all MCFers! [grouphug]

Edited by Carbon82, 23 August 2017 - 04:54 PM.

Hibeam2, Yewheng, Mercury1 and Atonchia praised this

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

OK, here come round 2, and I have to make it more tricky so as to confuse the untrained eyes. Hopefully it can last till tomorrow before all answer are out. [:p]

Happy guessing. [grin]

9dMogI0.jpg

pmHMSnK.jpg

PKbGPSQ.jpg

Edited by Carbon82, 23 August 2017 - 07:49 PM.

Aaronlkl, Pinobii, Mercs and Still2016 praised this

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

Juzzme
  • Premium member
    Juzzme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

4. Subaru R1
5. Suzuki Cervo
6. Honda Acty

All not more than 660cc.

Edited by Juzzme, 23 August 2017 - 08:28 PM.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

4. Subaru R1
5. Suzuki Cervo
6. Honda Acty

All not more than 660cc.

That was fast.. 1 only know R1..

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:33 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sorry I'm late, but for your first post I thought
1 some version of daihatsu Copen
2 some version of Mitsubishi grandis
3 daewoo something

Learned something new today (or yesterday)

For your Round 2
1 subaru r1/r2
2 Not sure. But got Chana feel. Haha
3 Honda acty

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

Hibeam2
  • Hibeam2
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I would have thought #6 is Suzuki Every.

You guys are pro man... 

Edited by Hibeam2, 24 August 2017 - 08:23 AM.

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:39 AM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The R1 has good built and fun to drive. 16km/l

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The R1 has good built and fun to drive. 16km/l

Fun to drive? This one nit the moto R1 le.

Edited by Mockngbrd, 24 August 2017 - 09:55 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This is interesting. But i fail...

can only guess the brands of a 3 of them, but dun even know the model...

Tianmo praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guess the make and model.

Attached Thumbnails

• images2.jpg
  • dacia-duster-4-star-car1.jpg

Edited by Aaronlkl, 24 August 2017 - 01:13 PM.

Carbon82 praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:47 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

All the answers are out already. So, no need to guess.

As to those China clones, not interested to guess!

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guess the make and model.

Nobody knows this conti make and model? [rolleyes]

"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: guess, car, fun, cars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users