Guess the Cars

Carbon82

My very own Lancia Thema - a FL Turbo 16v, posing off Cherating about 20 years. The man is not me. [laugh] 

Just to add, the Thema, Croma, Saab 9000 and the Alfa 164 are co-developed together under the Type 4 Platform programme. They share structure, chassis, electronics and other components. The windscreen and doors are interchangeable between the first three, for example. The Alfa was the last to be launched and had extensive changes and thus looked very different to the other 3.

我真是有眼不识泰山。。。 [dead] Solid info on the relationship between Alfa, Fiat, Lancia & Saab. [thumbsup]

autowp.ru_fiat_croma_33.jpegfiat_croma_38.jpegfiat_croma_turbo_i.e._5.jpegautowp.ru_fiat_croma_1.jpeg

lancia_thema_turbo_16v_lx_2.jpeglancia_thema_turbo_16v_lx_1.jpeglancia_thema_6v_5.jpeglancia_thema_14.jpeg

• Praise 7

Now, here is another mystery car for guess. Should be very easy, going by the standard of forumers here.

f5pXCUB.jpg

Bro @Carbon82, this is my very own Citroen Xantia, the 3L 24v variant. Before this, I had another 2L. And this time, the guy standing there is me. [:p] 

Now you know 4 of the car models I have owned.  :a-m1212: 

post-2139-0-72654200-1507874797_thumb.jpg