Guess the Cars

Carbon82

I am starting this thread to do my part in boosting the traffic / readership / participationship in MCF. I started the same topic during my time with AsiaOne Motoring Forum, and this used to be one of the hottest thread over there.

All the old birds from A1M Forum (@fitvip, @presea, @hotnyh, @sabian, @7007, @ahyoo2002, etc.), let do our part to keep MCF active so that this forum would not face the same fate as A1M.

For a start, let have something easy. All these 3 model were available in Singapore some 15 - 20 years ago. Happy guessing... [cool]  [grouphug]

5nPY43N.jpg

UwpO30R.jpg

xlEkIwx.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 21

I am starting this thread to do my part in boosting the traffic / readership / participationship in MCF. I started the same topic during my time with AsiaOne Motoring Forum, and this used to be one of the hottest thread over there.

All the old birds from A1M Forum (@fitvip, @presea, @hotnyh, @sabian, @7007, @ahyoo2002, etc.), let do our part to keep MCF active so that this forum would not face the same fate as A1M.

For a start, let have something easy. All these 3 model were available in Singapore some 15 - 20 years ago. Happy guessing... [cool]  [grouphug]

Walau eh, my old flower eyes will be straining liao!

5nPY43N.jpg

Nissan Figaro.

UwpO30R.jpg

No idea!

xlEkIwx.jpg

Daewoo Leganza

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

(edited)

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota Voltz aka Pontiac Vibe

3. Daewoo Leganza

This is the best answer I have gotten, not only it is 100% correct, but also have the extra that I was waiting to ask, once I announce the answer. :a-good:

Nissan Figaro

autowp.ru_nissan_figaro_4.jpegnissan_figaro.jpegnissan_figaro_concept.jpeg

Toyota Voltz / Pontiac Vibe

autowp.ru_toyota_voltz_4.jpegautowp.ru_toyota_voltz_7.jpegautowp.ru_toyota_voltz_3.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_3.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_4.jpegpontiac_vibe_gt_5.jpeg

Daewoo Leganza

daewoo_leganza_6.jpegdaewoo_leganza_15.jpegdaewoo_leganza_9.jpeg

To the rest who attempted, Good Try! [thumbsup] 

1: Nissan Figaro

2: Rubbish

3: Rubbish

2. Toyota Voltz

3. Daewoo ???

Daewoo Leganza

1. Nissan Figaro

2. Toyota 

3. Daewoo 

where's the prata and kopi?  [:p]  [laugh] 

Bro TM, this thread is for fun, not for reward leh. And now I am still cracking my head for the next round of guess, 'cos the bro/sis here too smart for me liao. [crazy]

I will see how long I can tong with this... Err, those who want to chut questions also can hor, this is NOT my thread, but belongs to all MCFers! [grouphug]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 9

(edited)

OK, here come round 2, and I have to make it more tricky so as to confuse the untrained eyes. Hopefully it can last till tomorrow before all answer are out. [:p]

Happy guessing. [grin]

9dMogI0.jpg

pmHMSnK.jpg

PKbGPSQ.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

Sorry I'm late, but for your first post I thought

1 some version of daihatsu Copen

2 some version of Mitsubishi grandis

3 daewoo something

Learned something new today (or yesterday)

For your Round 2

1 subaru r1/r2

2 Not sure. But got Chana feel. Haha

3 Honda acty