Guess the Cars

Carbon82

My guess is it was either the Batu Pahat or Muar river crossings. From Singapore to Malacca, had to cross 2 rivers on ferries. This was before the bridges over the 2 rivers were built.

Yes it's Muar River crossing
↡ Advertisement

More than guess the cars .... guess where this was ?? Clue : it was in the '60s

Wah, it was a common sight then! 

Name the middle car! 

A wild guess for the bus could be Fargo!

Name the middle car!

Might be Hillman or Sunbeam or Morris.... err ...I don't have PG card Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Name the middle car! 

Fargo Kew?

Morris Mini, Sunbeam Rapier I (?), Morris Oxford

You don't need a PG card to identify it! [laugh] Most probably it is a Hillman!

I thinks the green one looks like a Morris Minor! Oxford is bigger and have a different grille!

I got tikam Tikam .... finally 1 sure correct..... many Brit cars of those days were badge engineered ... like Rileys and even Singer

I got tikam Tikam .... finally 1 sure correct..... many Brit cars of those days were badge engineered ... like Rileys and even Singer

Yes, it was quite common then. As mentioned, Riley and Singer and also Austin. Yet the difference between Oxford and Minor were quite obvious. They shared the same profile, their sizes differed. 

Fiat Croma

Lancia Thema

My very own Lancia Thema - a FL Turbo 16v, posing off Cherating about 20 years. The man is not me. [laugh] 

Just to add, the Thema, Croma, Saab 9000 and the Alfa 164 are co-developed together under the Type 4 Platform programme. They share structure, chassis, electronics and other components. The windscreen and doors are interchangeable between the first three, for example. The Alfa was the last to be launched and had extensive changes and thus looked very different to the other 3.

post-2139-0-17148800-1507635925_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 2

My very own Lancia Thema - a FL Turbo 16v, posing off Cherating about 20 years. The man is not me. [laugh] 

Just to add, the Thema, Croma, Saab 9000 and the Alfa 164 are co-developed together under the Type 4 Platform programme. They share structure, chassis, electronics and other components. The windscreen and doors are interchangeable between the first three, for example. The Alfa was the last to be launched and had extensive changes and thus looked very different to the other 3.

My house precinct had a Lancia Thema owner in the mid 1990s.

Always see it in my house car park for the few years. 

Turbocharged

Fiat Croma

Lancia Thema

Is the Croma a liftback while the Thema is a typical sedan?

↡ Advertisement