Run for Beer - 10 Oct 2017 - Kallang to Marina Bay

kobayashiGT

LOL.... is there any short route? :p

Got,  you kaykay start jogging,  and let everyone pass,  after 100m,  do about turn and slowly jog back,  total distance 200m.  [:p]  

Anyone ask you how come you so fast back liao,  just say you turn back at bridge 1, but don't say I say one hor.  [:p]  [laugh] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Next run we should set it at Punggol waterway park. 

post-137774-0-62260800-1504855820.jpg

Date: 11 Sept 2017
Time: 7PM, Will commence running 7.15PM 
Location: Punggol Waterway Park. (Anyone who stay nearby can recommend us where to park and meet?) 

Runners:
- KobayashiGT
- tianmo 
- Sadan

- Ender

- Easyrider

- Vellfire

Location: Punggol Waterway Park. (Anyone who stay nearby can recommend us where to park and meet?) 

Nearest parking location is at 10 Tebing Lane/

Walk pass Popeye, and down the steps to the exercise corner for the start point.

post-23584-0-16596500-1504882540_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Walk pass Popeye, and down the steps to the exercise corner for the start point.

Also, there is usually heavy traffic getting into Punggol on weekday evenings so do plan for that.

As I stay around the area, will be probably be parking at Lorong Halus Wetland then cross the bridge and walk/jog about 1 klick to the starting point [laugh]

Edited by Easyrider
  • Praise 2

I did a distance mapping for those who want to run the shortest distance, i.e cross the pedestrian bridge 1. Distance is 2.7km

post-23584-0-68632600-1504963153_thumb.jpg

post-23584-0-93667000-1504963237_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

If there's one on a Tuesday in the north or north east, next time count me in. Can't do mon.

Lol yes only the shortest distance for me haha

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Next run we should set it at Punggol waterway park. 

attachicon.gifpost-137774-0-48046700-1504605288_thumb.jpg

Date: 11 Sept 2017

Time: 7PM, Will commence running 7.15PM 

Runners:

- KobayashiGT

- tianmo 

- Sadan

- Ender

- Easyrider

- Vellfire

For this 3.95 km route, Pedestrian Bridge 2. Run up the zic zag ramp to cross over.

post-23584-0-88969300-1504963419_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ender

As you approach Sunrise Gateway, make sure you keep right and cross the Sunrise Gateway Bridge, indicated by the arrow, so you can  go back to the start point.

post-23584-0-23223800-1504964051_thumb.jpg

As you approach Sunrise Gateway, make sure you keep right and cross the Sunrise Gateway Bridge, indicated by the arrow, so you can  go back to the start point.

So now for the same route,  we have a choice of 2.7km (u turn at bridge1),  3.95km (u turn at bridge 2) and 5km (u turn at bridge3)? 

You really do your ground work bro! Must give it to you!  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] 

• Praise 1

If there's one on a Tuesday in the north or north east, next time count me in. Can't do mon.

Lol yes only the shortest distance for me haha

You can always arrange a Tuesday run,  I am sure many cannot make it on Mondays will support!  

You arrange , I come run with you also!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

LOL.... is there any short route? :p

U-turn at red bridge before left turn to waterway.

Monday parking should not be a problem.
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Guys, The weather like not doing us any good. 

Later around 530, I will check the weather forecast again. If really raining, then maybe we go there drink and play pool or what lor. haha. Don't run in the rain lah, I very weak one. Sure fall sick. hahaha. 

Hi guys I'll join you all after the run. Meeting at Popeye's area there (828849) right?

Guys, The weather like not doing us any good.

Later around 530, I will check the weather forecast again. If really raining, then maybe we go there drink and play pool or what lor. haha. Don't run in the rain lah, I very weak one. Sure fall sick. hahaha.

I going for ipt so still have to run, unless the weather turns bad after 7pm. Then got free attendance liao.

But yeah update each other again later.