Run for Beer - 10 Oct 2017 - Kallang to Marina Bay

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

i am using the Nike+Run club haha. You go download then add me inside!

Wah!! With your timing I only can run half your distance. Haha.

Oh! May sharing what apps you using to keep track of the info?

Internal Moderator

I am okay with dislike actually. I always tell my client this. Bad publicity is better than no publicity. 

Got dislike is better than no like/dislike at all! 

But I didn't see any dislike. It's not the first time.

There were a few occasions I saw a dislike on some posts. But when I returned to that post later, the dislike is gone.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Internal Moderator

I am okay with dislike actually. I always tell my client this. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Got dislike is better than no like/dislike at all!

You also never run one. Go away. Go stay at your makan thread. This is a strictly run for beer thread. :a-t9412:

I do run. I runaway. Lol.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

hahaha. You wanna ask the folks here for advise? we got a lot of men and with experiences one. . . 

They sure entertain you one. 

I do run. I runaway. Lol.

年青人 improve very fast one.

I only getting slower through out the years.

拳怕少壮 is not say say only, but I want to proof that me is 老当益壮, so I shall be training hard!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Haha. Boss. You want me to wait for you forever also can!  [thumbsup]

I read left, read right, read top, read bottom, how I read also I find this statement not too right.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

I read left, read right, read top, read bottom, how I read also I find this statement not too right. [:p][laugh][laugh]

If I say the same thing somebody will ask me go fly kite.

If I say the same thing somebody will ask me go fly kite.

You sld take it as a motivation, work very very hard, become his BOSS, and ask him to wait for you FOREVER!  [:p]  [laugh]

Actually that somebody wanted to date you out to go fly kite together, suddenly you ask him to wait 25 min, he a bit lost mah, so he say go fly kite lah. Please understand that not every man can express themselves very well in front of their goddess you know.  ^_^  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

You sld take it as a motivation, work very very hard, become his BOSS, and ask him to wait for you FOREVER!  [:p]  [laugh]

Actually that somebody wanted to date you out to go fly kite together, suddenly you ask him to wait 25 min, he a bit lost mah, so he say go fly kite lah. Please understand that not every man can express themselves very well in front of their goddess you know.  ^_^  [laugh]

Haha. Wasted that you're not a professional story teller!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

BRO! Is you teach me one. Must be thick skin one leh. hahahahhaa. 

Opps. Did i use on the wrong person? Hahaha. 

I read left, read right, read top, read bottom, how I read also I find this statement not too right.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

BRO! Is you teach me one. Must be thick skin one leh. hahahahhaa. 

Opps. Did i use on the wrong person? Hahaha. 

good gooder goodest, goodie good good!!!  [thumbsup]

Yes yes, like that correct liao, wrong person also never mind, you skin thick thick try 100, if got 5 come back, is your turn to choose liao.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahha, You don't anyhow pull string. 

I strongly dislike! 

wah 5km for 20 mins, looks like you need to wait for me for 25 mins

Still better than me.

If the 5km is a roundabout route to the starting point, 20mins is just nice for me to warm up and feel dead tired liao. No need to run, can go straight for beer.

The last time I ran was in 201??

Beer? Yesterday.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1