Run for Beer - 10 Oct 2017 - Kallang to Marina Bay

kobayashiGT

Ahhh! Thanks! So are we good with the location? 

@end er haha. The credits must goes to @toh to first time in my life I chase a guy until like that. Haha. Only he can vouch for me that I nearly died at the end. Hahhaa. 

If you chase after @ender, I think 3/4 way you game over liao, no need wait till the end. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Wanna join us for the next run? haha. You said you need to get out of the north more often. 

Yah,  he gets out of the north,  and end up in north pole,  worse. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Wow so happening.. think if I come must cari kaki to brisk walk together. TCSS kakis at the back LOL

Come lah,  join us.  It's not how fast you run or walk,  it's the exercise together and the fun lah. You come I walk with you.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

YOU MUST COME. so i can pass you your tyre caps too. hahaha 

Wow so happening.. think if I come must cari kaki to brisk walk together. TCSS kakis at the back LOL

You didn't see one of the photos about bear vs human running speed? (Forgot which thread already).

Human run faster than bear  [laugh]

You are right.Carl Lewis says so.

_61675028_53300692.jpg

• Praise 1

Ahhh! Thanks! So are we good with the location?

@end er haha. The credits must goes to @toh to first time in my life I chase a guy until like that. Haha. Only he can vouch for me that I nearly died at the end. Hahhaa.

Hahaha. Good training if you run with faster runners. That means you manage to keep the pace, although pun chek.

If you chase after @ender, I think 3/4 way you game over liao, no need wait till the end. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Old man here, on the decline liao. Koba still young man, full potential haven't reach, still climbing.

Chase me easy one, after 2km i will pun chek liao. Then will slow jog after that. LOL.

Internal Moderator

Haha. I also after 2KM, I give up alrd. Run for cohesion not competitive. haha. Never mind who is number one lah. . . hahaha. 

Hahaha. Good training if you run with faster runners. That means you manage to keep the pace, although pun chek.
Old man here, on the decline liao. Koba still young man, full potential haven't reach, still climbing.
Chase me easy one, after 2km i will pun chek liao. Then will slow jog after that. LOL.

• Praise 1

Wa today tried the front foot method for my IPT. Forgot the name. Really good for timing. 2min flat per round, I usually average 2.5min per round one.

But halfway through the 3rd lap both calves kena cramp until jialat jialat and have to limp the remaining run liao.

• Praise 3

Next run we should set it at Punggol waterway park. 

http://www.justrunla...-waterway-park/

Date: 11 Sept 2017
Time: 7PM, Will commence running 7.15PM 
Location: Punggol Waterway Park. (Anyone who stay nearby can recommend us where to park and meet?) 

Runners:
- KobayashiGT
- tianmo 
- Sadan

- Ender

• Praise 1

Thanks for organizing the run and nice to meet everyone who turned up today [thumbsup]

There are some bars around the Punggol Promenade so maybe we can start from there? Parking is available there too.

attachicon.gifPunggol Promenade.jpg

This is good spot to end. After that alot of places to chill, but pricey. 

This is good spot to end. After that alot of places to chill, but pricey. 

Mayb we sld bring an ice box and own self supply beer!  ^_^[laugh]  [laugh] 

Wa today tried the front foot method for my IPT. Forgot the name. Really good for timing. 2min flat per round, I usually average 2.5min per round one.

But halfway through the 3rd lap both calves kena cramp until jialat jialat and have to limp the remaining run liao.

Page for @ender, go 拜师学艺 from him on forefoot running.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Page for @ender, go 拜师学艺 from him on forefoot running.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

I think you do more forefoot than me now.. Now after certain mileage, I foot pattern anyhow liao.. 

But I think  @RCTP is on track, if he is feeling calves cramp or sore..

Location: Punggol Waterway Park. (Anyone who stay nearby can recommend us where to park and meet?) 

Runners:

- KobayashiGT

- tianmo 

- Sadan

- Ender

@The_bear,   you can cycle there and let us run after the beer and the bear.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

Runners:

- KobayashiGT

- tianmo 

- Sadan

- Ender

SAFRA punggol... quite chillax

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Nice! hahaha. Need lotsa mental strength too right! 

Like you have to keep reminding yourself to land on the front...  damn tedious! 

↡ Advertisement