Post FR here.

Nothing to buy but if my interest catches it, I might

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:26 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have 2 things in mind, drones and pc sticks.

For drones I know definitely can get better deal elsewhere but just wanna take a look.

As for pc sticks, curious that hachitech sells online but not available at physical challenger stores. I know Sim Lim sure have but don't feel like going that place to buy.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I have 2 things in mind, drones and pc sticks.

For drones I know definitely can get better deal elsewhere but just wanna take a look.

As for pc sticks, curious that hachitech sells online but not available at physical challenger stores. I know Sim Lim sure have but don't feel like going that place to buy.

join us in our drone chat

a few of us alreayd have the mavic and spark.  I have both

pm me and i add you to the interest group

RCTP and Ichibawa praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Perhaps a 360 camera is what I'm looking for

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:58 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I might buy something online during that period instead. 

Beyond the online portal and credit card discounts, I'm hesitant to further support an SPH venture (other than MCF and SGCM lor).

That is all.

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:41 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I like to replace my hdd coz I think it's failing. Also I like to digitalise my audio cd collection. Any recommendations on what to buy?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Was there yesterday, only pop by 6th floor to get nas. Crazily crowded.

These few days should be even worse.

I like to replace my hdd coz I think it's failing. Also I like to digitalise my audio cd collection. Any recommendations on what to buy?

Another hdd lor, unless u wan to share files with your family across the network then maybe NAS.

Size wise depends on what you need. a small seagate 5tb external drive is 239 at the show.

nazerath praised this

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Was there this morning.  Very crowded indeed.  But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body.  I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

Edited by Boringchap, 01 September 2017 - 11:35 PM.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Was there this morning. Very crowded indeed. But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body. I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

Love your videos.

One day you should make a video of yourself making a video ๐Ÿ˜Ž
That is all.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:51 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Was there this morning.  Very crowded indeed.  But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body.  I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

I am also looking for a note book. My current notebook is working fine but thinking of upgrading it. Do you know the trade in is attractive? I have been keeping the old notebooks and end of the day, they are just lying there to collect dust.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:20 AM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bought myself a portable steamer iron. Seen very handy for travel as it can be kept immediately after usage w/o worry it is hot. 50 buck which is so much cheaper than those having the stand type

Edited by Lotr8445r, 02 September 2017 - 08:21 AM.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Love your videos.

Thanks.  I'll probably do that, one day..... 

I am also looking for a note book. My current notebook is working fine but thinking of upgrading it. Do you know the trade in is attractive? I have been keeping the old notebooks and end of the day, they are just lying there to collect dust.

Not sure, I didn't check out the trade-in part.  My ACER (in the video) still works ok.  A bit slow, but can't complain given its age.  But I decided to get a new one because I can't predict when my ACER would break down, especially the hard-disk.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

Digthis1
  • Premium member
    Digthis1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bro.. How much u paid for the Asus !!??

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Love your videos.

Kusje,

Made this video for you!

Vratenza praised this

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought myself a portable steamer iron. Seen very handy for travel as it can be kept immediately after usage w/o worry it is hot. 50 buck which is so much cheaper than those having the stand type

Bought an iron at comex?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If you are replacing ur HD, i would suggest getting a SSD.

If need more storage.. 256G/512G SSD for main drive + 1T normal HD for storage.

For me, i just replace my lappy HD w a 960G SSD beginning of the yr, suddenly my 5 yr old lappy suddenly become blazing fast....lol

Well, there is a wealth of software out there (paid & free) to digitize ur CD collection, just need a CD reader.

Then you hav to decide either rip it to mp3 or Flac format.

my 2ยข..

Carbon82, nazerath and Pocy praised this

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

How 'old' is ur lappy, usually e old ones not worth alot on e trade-ins. u can email them to chk out e trade-in value..

https://digitalhospi...m.sg/comex2017/

Alternative, u can just replace ur HD w a new SSD. Unless u play graphics intensive games, a SDD will make ur old lappy feels new again..

Carbon82, FourZero and Blueray praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:15 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

How 'old' is ur lappy, usually e old ones not worth alot on e trade-ins. u can email them to chk out e trade-in value..

https://digitalhospi...m.sg/comex2017/

Alternative, u can just replace ur HD w a new SSD. Unless u play graphics intensive games, a SDD will make ur old lappy feels new again..

Thank you for your advice. Decided to keep it for a while more. Actually there is nothing wrong, just itchy backside, thinking of replacing it. All these promotions always tempt us to buy new ones [;)]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users