COMEX 2017

RadX

Anyone going ?

Post FR here.

Nothing to buy but if my interest catches it, I might

↡ Advertisement

I have 2 things in mind, drones and pc sticks.

For drones I know definitely can get better deal elsewhere but just wanna take a look.

As for pc sticks, curious that hachitech sells online but not available at physical challenger stores. I know Sim Lim sure have but don't feel like going that place to buy.

I have 2 things in mind, drones and pc sticks.

For drones I know definitely can get better deal elsewhere but just wanna take a look.

As for pc sticks, curious that hachitech sells online but not available at physical challenger stores. I know Sim Lim sure have but don't feel like going that place to buy.

join us in our drone chat

a few of us alreayd have the mavic and spark.  I have both

pm me and i add you to the interest group

• Praise 2

I might buy something online during that period instead. 

Beyond the online portal and credit card discounts, I'm hesitant to further support an SPH venture (other than MCF and SGCM lor).

I like to replace my hdd coz I think it's failing. Also I like to digitalise my audio cd collection. Any recommendations on what to buy?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Was there yesterday, only pop by 6th floor to get nas. Crazily crowded.

These few days should be even worse.

I like to replace my hdd coz I think it's failing. Also I like to digitalise my audio cd collection. Any recommendations on what to buy?

Another hdd lor, unless u wan to share files with your family across the network then maybe NAS.

Size wise depends on what you need. a small seagate 5tb external drive is 239 at the show.

• Praise 1

Was there this morning.  Very crowded indeed.  But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body.  I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

Edited by Boringchap

Was there this morning. Very crowded indeed. But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body. I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

Love your videos.

One day you should make a video of yourself making a video

Was there this morning.  Very crowded indeed.  But I needed a new notebook, so I settled for an Asus VivoBook S, which has a very attractive 15.6inch screen in a 14 inch notebook body.  I even made a video of my new notebook, comparing its screen against my old one.

I am also looking for a note book. My current notebook is working fine but thinking of upgrading it. Do you know the trade in is attractive? I have been keeping the old notebooks and end of the day, they are just lying there to collect dust.

Bought myself a portable steamer iron. Seen very handy for travel as it can be kept immediately after usage w/o worry it is hot. 50 buck which is so much cheaper than those having the stand type

Edited by Lotr8445r

Bought myself a portable steamer iron. Seen very handy for travel as it can be kept immediately after usage w/o worry it is hot. 50 buck which is so much cheaper than those having the stand type

Bought an iron at comex?

If you are replacing ur HD, i would suggest getting a SSD.

If need more storage.. 256G/512G SSD for main drive + 1T normal HD for storage.

For me, i just replace my lappy HD w a 960G SSD beginning of the yr, suddenly my 5 yr old lappy suddenly become blazing fast....lol

Well, there is a wealth of software out there (paid & free) to digitize ur CD collection, just need a CD reader.

Then you hav to decide either rip it to mp3 or Flac format.

my 2¢..

• Praise 3

I am also looking for a note book. My current notebook is working fine but thinking of upgrading it. Do you know the trade in is attractive? I have been keeping the old notebooks and end of the day, they are just lying there to collect dust.

How 'old' is ur lappy, usually e old ones not worth alot on e trade-ins. u can email them to chk out e trade-in value..

https://digitalhospital.com.sg/comex2017/

Alternative, u can just replace ur HD w a new SSD. Unless u play graphics intensive games, a SDD will make ur old lappy feels new again..

• Praise 3

How 'old' is ur lappy, usually e old ones not worth alot on e trade-ins. u can email them to chk out e trade-in value..

https://digitalhospital.com.sg/comex2017/

Alternative, u can just replace ur HD w a new SSD. Unless u play graphics intensive games, a SDD will make ur old lappy feels new again..

Thank you for your advice. Decided to keep it for a while more. Actually there is nothing wrong, just itchy backside, thinking of replacing it. All these promotions always tempt us to buy new ones [;)]

↡ Advertisement