• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
173 replies to this topic | 323 praises

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:13 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Test units of the Note 8 are released to the media/reviewers.

The only thing that interest me is the animated personalize gifs creation with the s pen. Still not digging the "infinity screen". For bezel-less screen, I prefer what essential phone has done.

Tianmo and Tohto praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should we start a new thread for The Note 8?

^_^

Tianmo praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Test units of the Note 8 are released to the media/reviewers.

The only thing that interest me is the animated personalize gifs creation with the s pen. Still not digging the "infinity screen". For bezel-less screen, I prefer what essential phone has done.

You should create a new thread. Let's not be stuck into continuing old threads when this is a new phone. Time for change!

^_^

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tianmo and Tohto praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:25 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what about iPhone ... the thread grow from 6/7/8

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

what about iPhone ... the thread grow from 6/7/8

ok anyone can start iphone 8 (or some say iphone 10) when they announced, now just all rumor. 

Tianmo praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

^_^

going the way here, yes...and start for iphone 8 too...

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:37 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ang mor will buy... because dua ki!

Garage36.com

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

will it go boomz?

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:42 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So S8+ or Note 8 ... Hmmm

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Note 8 is out then iphone 8 should be also out soon la. 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

So S8+ or Note 8 ... Hmmm

S8+ better form factor but N8 with more features

somehow i think they pakat the release dates...keep the consumers in suspense

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will still wait for LG v30. contract can only be renewed in end Sept anyway.

That is all.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:47 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Ip8 for ne

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:28 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I will still wait for LG v30. contract can only be renewed in end Sept anyway.

Same. Offical announcement next week. 31st Aug. Can't wait. Love the quad dac on my v20.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:49 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually am waiting for Galaxy S9 to change my S7edge (decided to skip the S8...no killer feature)..... Might try this Note 8 just for the stylus function.

#notmypresident

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually am waiting for Galaxy S9 to change my S7edge (decided to skip the S8...no killer feature)..... Might try this Note 8 just for the stylus function.

I'm only interested in the camera review. If it's better than S8+ then i'll switch to Note 8. If it's sama with S8+, then choose the cheaper option.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:06 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

S8+ almost same size right?

According to specs, dual camera with dual OIS...sounds promising

I'm only interested in the camera review. If it's better than S8+ then i'll switch to Note 8. If it's sama with S8+, then choose the cheaper option.

#notmypresident

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

S8+ almost same size right?

According to specs, dual camera with dual OIS...sounds promising

yup. Their software should be better than what the chinese developers have. So it's interesting to see if they can beat the HTC U1.

But dunno how much additional premium to the S8+  -_-

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Note 8, $1398.  Pre-order tomorrow.  Can molest the Note 8 at Vivocity  [:p]

RadX, Doppel and Blueray praised this

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

N8 is using a dual lens setup. Function is similar to IP7. one of the lens gives a 2x optical zoom and the 2 lenses works together to get a bokeh effect.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users