Samsung Note 8

Stratovarius

Yeah very true, at least for my own logic. 

Who doesn't like bigger  [sly] screen? Have to find a compromise between the biggest screen vs practicality depending on how we carry it around. 

My shirt pocket is a very convenient location to chuck my phone if I want to free up both hands when I am out and about.

If I carry around a handbag everywhere I go, i will just go for the S8+/S9+  :D

Hope no one start thread asking "I got 1.3k cash, tell me what phone should I buy" 

:D

muahahahah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Who doesn't like bigger [sly] screen? Have to find a compromise between the biggest screen vs practicality depending on how we carry it around.

My shirt pocket is a very convenient location to chuck my phone if I want to free up both hands when I am out and about.

If I carry around a handbag everywhere I go, i will just go for the S8+/S9+ :D

Hope no one start thread asking "I got 1.3k cash, tell me what phone should I buy"

I have $0.013K in cash, what phone should I buy ah? [laugh]
  • Praise 1

I also not changing as my s7 serving me well . But like you, buying for loved ones don't feel the pinch or need for hesitation. Lol.

Vratenza mate, YOLO . Lol.

That's smart logic. Now I can just my purchase by saying that I'm getting a new one so my wife can upgrade to my current phone.

Who doesn't like bigger  [sly] screen? Have to find a compromise between the biggest screen vs practicality depending on how we carry it around. 

Ok what, it is a good idea.  At least it is not the usual what car to buy threads. You start I suppork.

That's smart logic. Now I can just my purchase by saying that I'm getting a new one so my wife can upgrade to my current phone.

why your wife must always take a used phone? [mad]

[laugh]

why your wife must always take a used phone? [mad]

[laugh]

new or old they dun appreciate...so give old one

anyway my old...is as gd as new

everyday polick and clean.  Give new screen protector, casing etc....where to find :grin:  :grin:

Logic is due to the s8 plus is too big for pockets, men tend to shun it and go for the smaller size s8. Ladies can buy the s8plus as they don't keep in pocket but their handbag. Lol.

That is exactly I don't like the plus model. Too big for pocket.
  • Praise 2

HP in Shirt pocket???

Wah u must be like those uncles who stuff their wallet + ciggie pack into their breast pocket hoping that it will save them from a bullet  [:p]

HP in Shirt pocket???

Wah u must be like those uncles who stuff their wallet + ciggie pack into their breast pocket hoping that it will save them from a bullet  [:p]

ya tell me abt it

and his tit alwes press and  call me accidentally....dunch kno why hor @vratenza  [gorgeous]  [laugh]  [laugh]

haha...yeah....cos my pants pocket are too tight, left pocket car remote, right pocket coins, don't want to risk scratching my screen (using bare)....unless I go back to to motorola razer era phones.... :D

When I buy work shirts, my main criteria is breast pocket. :D

HP in Shirt pocket???

HP in Shirt pocket???

Wah u must be like those uncles who stuff their wallet + ciggie pack into their breast pocket hoping that it will save them from a bullet [:p]

Some busy people have two phones so no choice one in each pocket. Lol.

Btw there is one type of phone that is most expensive and rare, make a guess what is it ?

Answer is a satellite phone.

Edited by Ingenius

haha...yeah....cos my pants pocket are too tight, left pocket car remote, right pocket coins, don't want to risk scratching my screen (using bare)....unless I go back to to motorola razer era phones.... :D

When I buy work shirts, my main criteria is breast pocket. :D

wear manbra lah

At least it is the anatomical structure near the shirt pocket that calls you......and NOT the one nearest the pants pockets.... [sly]

ya tell me abt it

and his tit alwes press and  call me accidentally....dunch kno why hor @vratenza  [gorgeous]  [laugh]  [laugh]

At least it is the anatomical structure near the shirt pocket that calls you......and NOT the one nearest the pants pockets.... [sly]

[bigcry]  [bigcry]

lol

↡ Advertisement