2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

The good news is, you can buy last year's phone cheaper then. And honestly, nowadays, phone specs are already so good, really doesn't matter all that much to casual users. Only reason you buy a new one is either to show off, or to resell to ppl who want to show off (at a profit).

The good news is, you can buy last year's phone cheaper then. And honestly, nowadays, phone specs are already so good, really doesn't matter all that much to casual users. Only reason you buy a new one is either to show off, or to resell to ppl who want to show off (at a profit).

Cheaper by how much ah?

• Praise 1

The different in price between iPhone 6S plus & iPhone 7 plus is $200.

iPhone 6S Plus has only 32Gb & 128Gb

iPhone 7Plus has 32gb, 128Gb and 258Gb

Quote from Apple Store Singapore

The top 2 are iPhone 6S Plus, the bottom 3 are iPhone 7 Plus

post-16380-0-31113500-1505115129_thumb.png

post-16380-0-07687800-1505115150_thumb.png

• Praise 2

Iphone is getting more and more expensive?!

And they are made in China, or to be more specific - assembled in China.  No body termed them as inferior 'China' products.

Anyone visited the Apple store at orchard road ? I am asking because I may be bringing my old folks there , but the address says 270 orchard road and I dont know where is that. Lol.

And they are made in China, or to be more specific - assembled in China. No body termed them as inferior 'China' products.

China can make good products, its whether they want or not.

Anyone visited the Apple store at orchard road ? I am asking because I may be bringing my old folks there , but the address says 270 orchard road and I dont know where is that. Lol.

The apple flagstore is beside robinsons orchard the heeren and grand park orchard.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 2

the block after Paragon toward Centre Point, opposite Mandarin Hotel, clear enough?   [laugh]

Opp Mandarin Hotel.

• Praise 1

Thanks mates for your location. I will use all three suggested directions and triangulate. Lol. You guys went already ?

the block after Paragon toward Centre Point, opposite Mandarin Hotel, clear enough? [laugh]

Quite clearly liao. Lol. I will post a field report of my visit. Edited by Ingenius

Thanks mates for your location. I will use all three suggested directions and triangulate. Lol. You guys went already ?

Quite clearly liao. Lol.

i was there yesterday to repair my son phone's screen, $190 damage  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Quite clearly liao. Lol.

Same side as The Heeren and confirmed you can find it de. I have went to the flagshop liao.

i was there yesterday to repair my son phone's screen, $190 damage [bigcry][bigcry]

Why you didn't go sim lim or ksl to repair ? It's cheaper and has warranty as well. Unless you want to be sure of using original parts, of cos. To make you feel better, my Mrs s8 the screen crack for no apparent reason, cheapest quote I found is $280 ah. The phone is new and so the glass and LCD parts are not available yet in ksl. Edited by Ingenius

Seem like the Orchard Apple Store is a pilgrimage destination for apple fans......

like the chinese saying, " if you have not been to Great Wall of China, you are not a man"

:D

Esprit I remember. Was also Singtel once ?

Popular I don't remember ...

Former Singtel shop.

Wow, that's so long ago.

↡ Advertisement