2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X

RadX

told my wife this morning, she's probably just going to get the vanilla ip8. She no like big screen lol

I'm still deciding whether to get S8+ or wait for S9+...

↡ Advertisement

As below

ha singtel fast hand fast leg, m1 page still showing ip7 lol

Hahaha....

I point it out so that less ppl will call it the iphone "axe". But confirm we will hear a lot of "axe" instead of "10".

what did steve jobs call it last night?

Hahaha....

I point it out so that less ppl will call it the iphone "axe". But confirm we will hear a lot of "axe" instead of "10".

no lah, at people think is iPhone eXpensive.

next will be iPhone SEX, Sibei EXpensive!

• Praise 2

$1648 for a phone ? [jawdrop]

I reckon should be sold out very fast. I just step in and the gals were discussing this 1648/1658 phone. Two of them confirmed will be getting that phone. Young gals...really shake head..I really can't bring myself to spend such sum on a phone. Sigh..old men..

ä¸è·¯sibeh huat ..... for apple [:p]

Apparently a typical market I ng strategic..either price it way up high to make it atas..or make it mass market cheap cheap like China phone. Those mid range will surely lose out.

I brought an s8 (700 plus) for wifey..already tongue drop...now double the price ? Reckon I already passed those young and dangerous age..hahaha

Edited by Kopites

I reckon should be sold out very fast. I just step in and the gals were discussing this 1648/1658 phone. Two of them confirmed will be getting that phone. Young gals...really shake head..I really can't bring myself to spend such sum on a phone. Sigh..old men..

well... its the old men that are financing those purchases....  either daddy pays.. or sugar daddy pays... lol 

• Praise 1

They should have call it iphone satan.

"Sell your soul for this iphone"

And you will see in the news China meimei selling their soul for one.

"iphone sugardaddy" for those non-religious mei mei.

Apparently a typical market I ng strategic..either price it way up high to make it atas..or make it mass market cheap cheap like China phone. Those mid range will surely lose out.

I brought an s8 (700 plus) for wifey..already tongue drop...now double the price ? Reckon I already passed those young and dangerous age..hahaha

well it's just like how some youngsters always go starbucks everyday, while the older ones drink food court kopi

• Praise 1

Super ex [sweatdrop]

Not gonna change phone anytime soon

Apple’s iPhone X will be available on Nov 3 in Singapore, with prices starting from $1,648 (64GB, without contract) to $1,888 (256GB, without contract). Pre-orders start from Oct 27.

• Praise 1

The important question, how many here gonna hoot? [:p]

Myself maybe for the X

Since I'm still holding on the SingTel voucher $150 and contract due renewal coming 1st Jan

No way for $1888 if I don't have any due expired telco contract

Currently 7+ user, see no diff moving to 8+

Both look identical and same similar features

Edited by Dfx16

well it's just like how some youngsters always go starbucks everyday, while the older ones drink food court kopi

Looks like youngsters nowadays very rich, can afford starbucks everyday? Either they work to earn extra income or their parents are very rich to give them lots of pocket money?!