• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
56 replies to this topic | 316 praises

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i know everyone here has bought many accs for you car.

so what is - to you - the best buy for your car ?

Tianmo and Pocy praised this

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

Dreamer_toons
  • Dreamer_toons
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anker Jump Starter & Charger. 

All in 1 - Jump starter in case of battery flat, USB power bank for my devices and torchlight. 

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Blind spot mirrors and cold pipe air con hose.

switch on ac and cold air, last time hot air for a few mins.

Solar film n visor. I remember changing wind screen and

no visor and how the 6 inch made so much difference.

:D  

Tianmo, TangoElite and Pocy praised this
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

IU unit. Can donate money everywhere..

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Blind spot mirrors and cold pipe air con hose.

switch on ac and cold air, last time hot air for a few mins.

Solar film n visor. I remember changing wind screen and

no visor and how the 6 inch made so much difference.

Cold pipe air con hose ?
Jamesc and Freeder praised this

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cold pipe air con hose ?

http://www.subaruout...lder-c-mod.html

RH1667, Spring, Staff69, Aaronlkl and Freeder praised this
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My most useful and useless accessory. Gear knob cover. I like the feel of the material as opposed to the stock gear knob. So it is most useful.

It is also most useless because it has no gear markings so if others drive my car is need to remove it. I have another gear shift cover with markings but the markings are in the wrong position but the gear shift cover is my favourite colour. No issue for me but if someone else drives my car is need to remove it also.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170904_104332.jpg

Edited by Philipkee, 04 September 2017 - 10:48 AM.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:24 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Geeeeeeely.........

See already geeeeeely let alone shift it. [grin]
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i know everyone here has bought many accs for you car.

so what is - to you - the best buy for your car ?

My most useful accessory for my previous and current ride is the Ultragauge.

Can see and monitor readings though my stock information system is very sensitive and accurate.

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

360 degree surround camera... 

Pocy and Wolfverine praised this
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

mercymercy
  • Premium member
    mercymercy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

My most useful and useless accessory. Gear knob cover. I like the feel of the material as opposed to the stock gear knob. So it is most useful.

It is also most useless because it has no gear markings so if others drive my car is need to remove it. I have another gear shift cover with markings but the markings are in the wrong position but the gear shift cover is my favourite colour. No issue for me but if someone else drives my car is need to remove it also.

That's one weird looking gear knob cover!  You sure it doesn't vibrate? 

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That's one weird looking gear knob cover! You sure it doesn't vibrate?

It doesn't la. But now I think I kinda lucky I never show you my next accessory. Handbrake cover. Also silicone material.
mercymercy praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Andriod Auto..

Able to read out SMS and Whatsapps as well as accept voice recognition for sending text.

Waze enabled to alert on Bus lane uncles and bridge speed cam

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

https://ezbuy.sg/pro...0005642687.html

Rustyz praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For my 2006 Wish, got 2 things useful:

It was a XE model, and the left leg got not foot rest. Had to buy one to rest the left leg. 

And the 3rd row when occupied, was always not cold (or cool down fast) enough. Installed a ceiling mounted fan blower to blow air to 3rd row (or 2nd row when only 2 rows are used). It's not an aircon, but at least it helps to blow air out, and can cool down 3rd row faster.

Staff69 and F355 praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:09 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This one counts? ........ in case forget my nick 🤓

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1517.JPG

Freeder, Angcheek, Newbie26, Staff69, Aaronlkl, Mercs, RH1667 and 6 other members praised this

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:42 AM

Karigon
  • Premium member
    Karigon
    Clutched
    Author Image

Can't do without blindspot mirror

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The speed limiter warning device that sits in the front passenger seat. [laugh]

Came free with my car and every car I've bought. [laugh]

Also doubles as a parking space sensor. Always picks one near the lift entrances.

Edited by Mason016, 05 September 2017 - 12:36 PM.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tri-port USB cigarette charger - powers my in-car camera when driving, charges me and my wife's phone at the same time. Bought during promotion sale at Miniso.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I would say the wind shield tint, convex mirrors and the seat back hooks are very useful!

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Percyjackson1911  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent camera at its price level

Got the KR5 online and it shocked me with its pricing as I thought I saw wrongly. FHD+HD 2CH at $279 and I managed to get additional discount from Qoo10. Decent camera with decent functions and I no longer need to go through the hassle to re... » Read More

Thinkware F750

Thinkware F750  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Insaneguy  |  2nd Gear

Modern reliable dashcam

Got the front and back F750 dashcam as part of the freebies from AD. There are tons of features for this dashcam but to many it would probably be overkill and unnecessary. Connecting to it is a breeze and the resolution is very clear on both... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera, Solar Film, Car Charger

Quick Reply

Tags: accs, accessories, useful, name and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users