Name one of your most useful accessory

Ysc3

Tri-port USB cigarette charger - powers my in-car camera when driving, charges me and my wife's phone at the same time. Bought during promotion sale at Miniso.

↡ Advertisement

Have been using the small round blind spot mirrors inside for at least 10 years now. Wanted to buy new ones but could not find at shops since some years back. Give better visions during rainy days.

post-170514-0-63818400-1504614663_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

2 kg Fire Extinguisher (3 kg better) - In the boot.

However, if your workplace or home is not covered and if car is always parked under the hot sun, I will not recommend it.

Have been using the small round blind spot mirrors inside for at least 10 years now. Wanted to buy new ones but could not find at shops since some years back. Give better visions during rainy days.

not place outside ?  I always thought was that way hahaha.

on rainy day , you close the window . with the mirror inside will it help ? 

• Praise 1

not place outside ? I always thought was that way hahaha.

on rainy day , you close the window . with the mirror inside will it help ?

It does help as compared to one placed outside though the side window is wet during rainy days ....... haha

I remember seeing it in Autobacs. Sometime Daiso will also have.

Also checkout VT200 OBD Tracker for car, track your car's location, speed, and route right from your smartphone or PC. The tracker comes with a plethora of features some of which are real-time location data, route and location history, Geo-Fence, Multi-Alarm System with Anti-Theft Alarm. In addition, an internal 3-axis accelerometer for motion detection and driver behaviour analysis is also available.

Visit - ThinnkRace Technology

nice. But my ODB2 chope by scanguage

The round convex mirror easily available at petrol stations, Self-Fix hardware shops

The round convex mirror easily available at petrol stations, Self-Fix hardware shops

It c/w leg so can be mounted inside. I don't see it available nowadays.

It c/w leg so can be mounted inside. I don't see it available nowadays.

So small see what sia?

Get something like this bro.

post-1829-0-83762300-1504709320_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

I use it to see blind spot when filter lane ...... no need so big. Your mirror big sia ....... win liao ððð

Hahaha, yep it's a blind spot mirror.
↡ Advertisement