Name one of your most useful accessory

Ysc3

I had one of those, but sadly the spring mechanism broke after two months.  [smallcry]

Which model bro?

I used mine for more than a year already. The suction to the windscreen is still strong, never drop off before. 

The one touch locking mechanism is the best. 

↡ Advertisement

Which model bro?

I used mine for more than a year already. The suction to the windscreen is still strong, never drop off before. 

The one touch locking mechanism is the best. 

This one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BZC262Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah I liked the mount. The suction is strong and the one touch locking is great when it worked.

This one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BZC262Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah I liked the mount. The suction is strong and the one touch locking is great when it worked.

I have used the 2 previous model and they still worked fine.

I am currently using this model now too, so far so good.

But I did read Amazon reviews about the spring mechanism problem. Did u buy from Amazon? Got contact them?

The signal stalk. It indicates your intention to turn or to change lanes. It comes in every car but not many want to use it. I wonder why. Must be very difficult to use.

In Singapore, and some say NSHW, turning on the indicator lamps will unnaturally trigger the accelerator pedals of the cars behind you in the lane you wish to switch into...

:chilling:

I like conti car have the speed limiter.

Very useful for the MCE, KPE tunnel. Different from cruise control. Don't think after market have or I love to install.

I never use it though ;p

UltraGauge

Because built-in car speedo and temperature gauge and fuel consumption gauge are not accurate.

Most cars' speedo are showing 5% faster speed than actual vehicle speed.

Ultragauge correctly shows the actual speed ( as accurate as GPS ) and so you can speed as fast as you can in tunnels of KPE without breaking the law.

Because GPS don't work in tunnel.

It is so accurate, sometimes when you are going at 80 km/h in KPE and find that you are overtaking almost everyone ( except those who sped above speed limits ), you kinda feel worried.

In Singapore, and some say NSHW, turning on the indicator lamps will unnaturally trigger the accelerator pedals of the cars behind you in the lane you wish to switch into...

:chilling:

Do not use signal indicator in Singapore.

If you use it, you will never be able to filter to that lane.

Just cut in , then switch hazard light to blink once, to indicate that you want to say thank you to the car behind.

He will sure honk you loud, to indicate your kind gesture.

Some will even take a step further to send regards to your parents with their high beam.

I find the adjustable Lumbar Support in driver & passenger seats very useful, especially for long distance trips up north.

Edited by TameDriver
  • Praise 1

For my 2006 Wish, got 2 things useful:

It was a XE model, and the left leg got not foot rest. Had to buy one to rest the left leg.

And the 3rd row when occupied, was always not cold (or cool down fast) enough. Installed a ceiling mounted fan blower to blow air to 3rd row (or 2nd row when only 2 rows are used). It's not an aircon, but at least it helps to blow air out, and can cool down 3rd row faster.

ceiling mounted fan blower for me too! very useful especially with kids and hot weather.
↡ Advertisement