Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
295 replies to this topic | 1,555 praises

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A new section to post your purchases of the day. It works like "What have you makan today".

It can be bought today or recently.

It can be bought from online stores, retails stores, or got for free, as a reward, gift or just taking over, etc.

It can be anything, from your 50 cents sweet, to your NIKE sneakers, to your computer components to car parts, to your new car, to your $30 million painting.

Can post your pictures, and/or buying experiences and how your thoughts of the things you bought/received.

I'll get the ball rolling.

purchase.jpg

1:18 scale model of Mercedes Benz W113 SL 280, Calvin Klein Eternity perfume and Gatsby hair gel.  [bounce1]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just loot two short sleeve shirt the brand is FORMEN. It is a Belgium brand and usual price is $119 each, price I bought? $29. At isetan Scott's.
Mason016, Tianmo and BanCoe praised this
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I bought urm nothing. [laugh]
Tianmo, Doppel, Mustank and SGCMmadman praised this

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:01 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I just loot two short sleeve shirt the brand is FORMEN. It is a Belgium brand and usual price is $119 each, price I bought? $29. At isetan Scott's.

Isetan's members private sale?

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wah nice. I got some MSW from Ah Seng.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Isetan's members private sale?

No Not member private sale. Just happened to go there once in a blue moon. Things there too atas for me.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah,  good kangtao.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wah,  good kangtao.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Not as many kang tao as you got durian and spa.  Lol.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that's cheap. 
For short sleeve shirts my preferred brand is van heusen.

It's about just below 40 normally with some small discounts. But my clinic's AC is working better for this year, so wearing more long sleeved again.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

that's cheap. 
For short sleeve shirts my preferred brand is van heusen.

It's about just below 40 normally with some small discounts. But my clinic's AC is working better for this year, so wearing more long sleeved again.

Exactly my reason for choosing short sleeve shirts these days, is due to the hot weather. Also is easier to iron.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hooted 10 pcs K. Brothers Jasmine Rice soap today at Sheng Shiong. :D

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Exactly my reason for choosing short sleeve shirts these days, is due to the hot weather. Also is easier to iron.

I don't have the choice. In office must wear long sleeve shirt. 😔

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dress code is long sleeve de, cannot wear short sleeve, so i also seldom buy any short sleeve shirts nowadays.

Ingenius praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dress code is long sleeve de, cannot wear short sleeve, so i also seldom buy any short sleeve shirts nowadays.

wear short sleeve is for peasants or retirees [;)]

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:33 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't have the choice. In office must wear long sleeve shirt. 😔

It's funny. If you wear long sleeve but roll it up (to above elbows), it is somehow ok.

But wear short sleeve cannot.

Buadongdong praised this
That is all.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's funny. If you wear long sleeve but roll it up (to above elbows), it is somehow ok.

Haha, reminds me of the "cannot wear short shorts" but "skirts that are scandalously short" are ok.   [laugh]

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You are right. This is funny lo, why wear long sleeve but roll it up is accepted de?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:00 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wear short sleeve is for peasants or retirees [;)]

Yes, lol, short sleeve shirts are cheaper also. 

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha, reminds me of the "cannot wear short shorts" but "skirts that are scandalously short" are ok.   [laugh]

This I can understand  [thumbsup]

That is all.

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah all senior management here

i usually wear polo t shirt...only when need to wayang then wear long sleeve

:D

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: #purchases, shopping and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users