Your loot of the day

DACH

Steam sale?

This is another campaign?

I played the rebooted xcom which was launched 3-4 years ago but kids stopped me from playing anymore haha

Hmm, my online hoot on Friday night..   :grin:

Steam sale?

This is another campaign?

I played the rebooted xcom which was launched 3-4 years ago but kids stopped me from playing anymore haha

Sadly, not steam sale.   :TT_TT: Its the expansion pack for XCOM2.  Its quite engaging though not as challenging as the Long War 2 mod (this one free  [laugh] ).

Sadly, not steam sale.   :TT_TT: Its the expansion pack for XCOM2.  Its quite engaging though not as challenging as the Long War 2 mod (this one free  [laugh] ).

haha u just made me feel gian. Though i find playing computer games very stressful and not relaxing haha  [laugh]

especially xcom.

haha u just made me feel gian. Though i find playing computer games very stressful and not relaxing haha  [laugh]

especially xcom.

HAHAHA! :ph34r:  

There's always Path of Exile (free), a diablo like clone if you like to button mash to de-stress.    :grin: My wife and daughter have termed it killing pixels time.  [laugh]

HAHAHA! :ph34r:  

There's always Path of Exile (free), a diablo like clone if you like to button mash to de-stress.    :grin: My wife and daughter have termed it killing pixels time.  [laugh]

i got D3. My wife is playing it currently for the last few weeks again.

But my laptop currently is BSOD. Waiting to see if i can combine purchasing a handphone along with the laptop to get 3k limit for manhattan card.

but xcom is really dam stress. i gave up after some mission killed 3-4 of my top veterans. Then tried to replay it a few times with even worse results haha