Your loot of the day

DACH

Twincharged

Gresat review and your pictures are tok kong.

No wonder upgrade to be moderator. Hope you are not eyeing the CEO's job.

I bought a 15000mAh battery pack but the most it can be used for is 5L. It is bigger than the H1. I seriously doubt if H1 can be used for a 7L.

My personal advice, 

dont seal in a ziploc bag, the battery pack needs to breath, otherwise sooner or later you will get a very pregnant battery pack

keep it away from the sun and heat, fastest way to kill the battery pack

if buy spend a bit more on a good brand dont want the pack to explore and make you even more ugly

always but one model higher that is if your car is <1L then buy a battery pack that can start up a 2L car, you will appreciate this when the battery pack deteriorates over time

also make sure you have this feature: reverse cable protection (otherwise your carpark may experience the biggest bond fire yet)

sometimes when you have a very flat battery, despite using the battery pack, it will not start, most people will wait and press the ignition button again, the real solution is remove the battery pack and clamps and reapply again after a few minutes, there appears to be some memory issue, I have witness this

I stop using all these other brand car battery and have installed only the Panasonic CAOS Pro maintenance free car battery in my cars. They were recommended to by authorized agent. Never look back. A bit more expensive but can leave the car without moving for more than 4-6weeks still can drive off without any issue. 

OK, here is my long overdue review of the Hummer H1 Power Bank Jump Starter. @vratenza, @Mercury1, @discoburg, @mersaylee, @nzy, @dach 

1) What is it?

It is a multi-function car battery jump starter of an excellent military quality, high configuration and high performance, all in a compact package.

2z8vv2e.jpg

12448_1.jpg

2) How compact it is?

Everything fit into the compact casing (205mm (L) x 155mm (W) x 75mm (D)), and the full set weighing just 1.16Kg (the 15,000 mAh power bank weigh 515g, 175mm x 83mm x 28mm).

103byw0.jpg

2zgt0ty.jpg

3) What is in the package?

Top: 3 pin AC charger, 12V cigarette lighter socket charger, 12V cigarette lighter socket adapter, micro USB cable

Bottom: Sparkless jump start cable, user guide, 15,000mAh power bank, casing

2u930ac.jpg

11m3lec.jpg

4) What can be found on the power bank?

Front and back: Power button, battery life indicator, LED (torch light) on/off button and jump start instructions

Side: AC/14V input, 12V output (cigarette lighter socket adapter), 12V jump starter socket, 1.1A & 2.1A USB port, and LED light.

2ce13yd.jpg

2nlfdwn.jpg

2z7fj1e.jpg

2m2xv9v.jpg

5) How to charge the power bank?

The power back may be charged using either the provided 3 pin charger or 14V cigarette lighter socket charger.

2zic4t4.jpg

nzgm52.jpg

6) What are it functions?

Jump start kit for vehicle up to 7.0L engine capacity

2rzv1c7.jpg

It can be used to charge your mobile phone, power your in-car camcorder, and even run an ionizing purifier, all at one go! I can use it to power my in-car camcorder and ionizing purifier even when my engine is switch off.

14t93wz.jpg

The good:

- Compact and light weight (ease of storage)

- Multi-functional power bank with useful accessories

- Allow operating / charging of multiple portable devices at one go

- Power bank has built-in safety features to prevent short-circuit when using the jump start cable

The no so good:

- Pricey (recommended retail price at S$288)

Would I recommend this product to others? YES

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

Supersonic

I agree.

If really have to keep this battery packs in the car, make sure it doesn't become a fire hazard.

Especially if you always park in the open car park, best is not keep it in the car. 

Turbocharged

Interesting *

It was typo error.

It shld be the word “ interesting. “and not “interest”

I am not replying to my own posting. Clarify

Twincharged

Loot for the day from Cold Storage

Interest Fruit from NZ

can imagine if someone use this as suppository
  • Praise 2