Your loot of the day

DACH

Actually black can match brown, Navy blue and grey quite well.

Accessories ok,  but belt and shoes cannot,  must be same color tone. Tone on tone ok.  

Black shoes brown belt or black belt brown shoes is the worst but very commonly seen. 

How often you see a navy blue shoe and a grey belt? Or grey shoes with a navy blue belt?  Unless you work in the creative industry.  Even then also not common. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

• Praise 1

This one my son got wear during his rock climbing cca. Lol.

That one is safety belt with a caribena hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

My loot today. ok have to say yesterday liao.

Comex @ 999. challenger was also there and selling the same at 1029.

post-120776-0-31736200-1504196685_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

Got a couple of (made in USA) Levi's jeans at US$24 each ... at Macy's Summer Sale.

May be old stock, don't know ... but certainly the originals made in the USofA! Keepsake lah :D

• Praise 2

Got a couple of (made in USA) Levi's jeans at US$24 each ... at Macy's Summer Sale.

May be old stock, don't know ... but certainly the originals made in the USofA! Keepsake lah :D

Think clearing stock.

Some Levi's outlets are having jeans at $49 sale, Marina Square.

Think clearing stock.

Some Levi's outlets are having jeans at $49 sale, Marina Square.

But Levi's sold in SG are made in China or Philippines ... not collectors' item leh ... to me at least :D

You sure Levi's sold in USA not Made in Mexico? 

Trump would have been proud!  :D

But Levi's sold in SG are made in China or Philippines ... not collectors' item leh ... to me at least :D

You sure Levi's sold in USA not Made in Mexico?

Trump would have been proud! :D

There are also Levi's models there made in China, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

As I said, Macy's must have been clearing some old stock.

So spent about half hour, searching each stacks on the shelves, by design-cut / number to find the elusive "Made in USA" tagged ones, that fit me.

When I was on business trips there early last decade, there were a lot more made in USA jeans of various brands available on the shelves ... even in Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdale's etc.

• Praise 1

There are also Levi's models there made in China, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador.

As I said, Macy's must have been clearing some old stock.

So spent about half hour, searching each stacks on the shelves, by design-cut / number to find the elusive "Made in USA" tagged ones, that fit me.

When I was on business trips there early last decade, there were a lot more made in USA jeans of various brands available on the shelves ... even in Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdale's etc.

• Praise 4

Bought one running t-shirt, shorts and cellphone belt at Decathlon. All at $22.90. Jin worth it!

Decathlon things are really reasonably priced and good place for family shopping.  [laugh]

There's only the one at joo koon right.

There are actually 3.

- Joon Koon

- City Square

- Chai Chee

City Square is the first outlet in Central Singapore. Then east with Chai Chee. Joo Koon is the latest one in the west. Wonder if they will open one in North? Northpoint City?  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Decathlon things are really reasonably priced and good place for family shopping. [laugh]

Yeah, it is quite pleasing to see decathlon appreciation for "user experiences". Shoppers are trying out basketball, soccer, boxing, table tennis, badminton, etc with dedicated compounds. What's more to ask for when u tried and purchase willingly!
  • Praise 1

Bought one running t-shirt, shorts and cellphone belt at Decathlon. All at $22.90. Jin worth it!

i also bought their Quechua T-shirts to wear at home

cheap and comfy in this hot weather

• Praise 2

Just "loot" a new Peugeot 308 Hatchback in Ultimate Red yesterday: :D

Photos below is a display car at Peugeot Alexandra showroom, I got the same colour.

post-29546-0-52350300-1504498646_thumb.jpg

post-29546-0-29693400-1504498665_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9