Your loot of the day

DACH

Wah you can finish? I always buy and nvr drink end up most goes to the bin. [laugh]

I bought the machine coz the sales girl very cute and bubbly. Her fellow colleague even asked her for dinner right in front of me. lol. Anyway, I only like their chococino and latte. The rest so so only.

Can lah,  I take 2 a day,  on weekends sometimes 3, my oc take 1 a day,  my son sometimes also take, my father and brother when come over also take, very fast finish liao.  

KNN,  don't waste lah,  next time give me.  [:p] 

The machine was requested by my son,  he wanted to make better coffees at home.  And yah I store a lot of chococino also,  for my 2 daughters and sometimes my son. The last promotion I loot 9 boxes of choconino,  now left 4 boxes.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Whoa!!!!! My Friend also want to buy the same camera!!!!

bought for my girl, with 180 deg flip screen and 16mm lens, good for selfie   [laugh]  [laugh]

Can lah,  I take 2 a day,  on weekends sometimes 3, my oc take 1 a day,  my son sometimes also take, my father and brother when come over also take, very fast finish liao.  

The machine was requested by my son,  he wanted to make better coffees at home.  And yah I store a lot of chococino also,  for my 2 daughters and sometimes my son. The last promotion I loot 9 boxes of choconino,  now left 4 boxes.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Please introduce your boy to this to make better coffee.  Lever machines for the win.  

01_detail.jpg

The machine was requested by my son,  he wanted to make better coffees at home.  And yah I store a lot of chococino also,  for my 2 daughters and sometimes my son. The last promotion I loot 9 boxes of choconino,  now left 4 boxes.  

Please introduce your boy to this to make better coffee.  Lever machines for the win.  

01_detail.jpg

• Praise 1

01_detail.jpg

01_detail.jpg

不要害我!!! <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

oh. can la can la. after expire then I pass to you.

I still prefer nescafe 3 in 1. haha.

My loot...

Nice (to eat) anot? :psychotic:

• Praise 1