• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

My car is facing this problem. When I clutch in, I feel very hard to clutch in when the car get hot. When the car cool down, the clutch is easy to clutch in.

What happens?

Please advise

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

either clutch master pump or slave pump cloak liao. get it replace.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:46 PM

kangtao
  • Premium member
    kangtao
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have lobang for aftermarket/original parts feel free to DM me for price. [:p]

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Precision Motorworks Pte Ltd

Precision Motorworks Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by JamesPmw  |  Neutral Newbie

I was recommended to this workshop by a mutual friend. Owner Tom was helpful and friendly in diagnosing the issue with my car. As I was nearing the mileage for servicing, I decided to do a full servicing package with them and was not disappointed.

Customer service was very good and there is a nice waiting area while your car is being serviced. Highly recommen... » Read More

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Shawn321  |  Neutral Newbie

Had some problems with my BMW 116i. Decide to send in my car for a check and diagnostics. After more than 2 hours of computer diagnostics. Ah Chua Found a list of error codes and the Mechanic jack up the car and found leaks from the engine Bay.
Was advised to repaired most wear and tear parts as they are worn out. Told to return to the workshop once the parts have... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Transmission & Gearbox

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, hyundairepair, clutch and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users