• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Honestly, I can't tell that it is a new gen Cayenne with just a quick glance at the photos, too evolutionary imo. Like many I am guessing that Dieselgate is hitting hard on VAG and budget cut on the development of newer Porsche model are evident...

Porsche-Cayenne-5.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-1.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-10.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-8.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-4.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-11.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-22.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-3.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-23.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-24.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-14.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-15.jpg

The new SUV will be officially unveiled tonight / tomorrow morning. Stay tune for more updates.

Edited by Carbon82, 29 August 2017 - 10:01 AM.

SiLangKia and Doppel praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If not for the rear, it actually looks like the Macan.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:49 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Officially unveiled.

Porsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-11.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-12.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-0e.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-10.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-06.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-14.jpgPorsche-Cayenne-2018-1600-13.jpg

Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interior is so beautiful..

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

camrysfe
  • camrysfe
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

At launch, two turbocharged six-cylinder petrol engines will be available, with 250 kW (340 hp; Fuel consumption combined 9.2–9.0 l/100 km; CO2-emissions 209–205 g/km) in the Cayenne and 324 kW (440 hp; Fuel consumption combined 9.4–9.2 l/100 km; CO2- emissions 213–209 g/km) in the Cayenne S.

Interior is so beautiful..

rear is heavily influenced by the macan

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Macan

2015_porsche_macan_4dr-suv_s_fq_oem_4_12

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Any Porsche Cayenne 2013-2016 model owners here?

My dad wants to YOLO and consider the 3.6.

Any advise?

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Macan MY19 model will have the same styled back - connecting the tail lights

If not for the rear, it actually looks like the Macan.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I like the rear best with the sleek lights - following the looks of the new panny [thumbsup].

FourZero praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Might as well put a 40 inch tv as a central control panel.

The only nice feature about the interior is the badge itself on the wheel.

FourZero and Throttle2 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Might as well put a 40 inch tv as a central control panel.

The only nice feature about the interior is the badge itself on the wheel.

Better get used to it bro, everyone is putting an ipad in the console (and getting bigger every year). And already many dashboards are using display panels.
Hamburger praised this

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

how heavy is this new $hit. At least 2.3 tonnes?

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When can i ever afford such cars??,!?!

Resign myself to fate......NEVER

😪
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: porsche, cayenne, suv, german and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users