• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 130 praises

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

Carbon82

Very GLCish... Vratenza & Adrianli, the GLC Coupe or this look better? Honest opinion needed.

BMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-05.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-01.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-02.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-08.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-03.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-06.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-04.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-09.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-10.jpg

Edited by Carbon82, 29 August 2017 - 11:03 AM.

Vratenza, Tianmo, TameDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

MB and BMW merging to become one company? Or share designers?

Mercedes-Benz-GLC-Coupe-2-630x370.jpg

2017-Mercedes-AMG-GLC43-Coupe-rear-view.

Very GLCish... Vratenza & Adrianli, the GLC Coupe or this look better? Honest opinion needed.

BMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-04.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-10.jpg

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hqdefault.jpg

I prefer GLC coupe lines.

The new X4 improved over the previous generation but the lines don't flow as well especially towards the rear.

I wonder why they cannot make a mini X6 :wub:  and be done with it?

Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:39 AM

Carbon82

Does the shape of tail light look very much alike?

mbw66Rer.jpg

Edited by Carbon82, 30 August 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Aaronlkl praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

[laugh]

Bro, I like to look at it that they are all following the rear lights of the BMW F06 which was around since 2012.

Does the shape of tail light look very much alike?

mbw66Rer.jpg

Mercury1, Carbon82, FourZero and Pocy praised this

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:09 PM

Carbon82

bmw_x4_m40d_31.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_21.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_9.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_7.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_4.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_96.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_85.jpeg

bmw_x4_m40d_15.jpeg

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seriously don't have the WOW factor. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:14 AM

Datura
  • Premium member
    Datura
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Both are very nice suv👍👍👍

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:53 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Seriously don't have the WOW factor. 

Its just a sloping roof X3.....

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:07 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

they managed to squeeze a panoroof on the X4  [thumbsup]

GLC coupe only managed a normal single pane sunroof. [laugh]

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Xeryh
  • Premium member
    Xeryh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I personally like it but too small for my needs..

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:58 PM

Spring

I like it cos the newer rear lamps is sleeker compared to existing broader rear lamps. 

Its overall silhouette however with the shorten rear (as compared to X6) could do with some improvement though but I guess this being more of a facelift(I think) as compared to an all new model restricts it to a more widespread change?

Edited by Spring, 22 February 2018 - 02:01 PM.

SiLangKia, Pocy, Angcheek, AltisOwner and Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like it cos the newer rear lamps is sleeker compared to existing broader rear lamps. 

Its overall silhouette however with the shorten rear (as compared to X6) could do with some improvement though but I guess this being more of a facelift(I think) as compared to an all new model restricts it to a more widespread change?

I feel it looks too much like the GLC coupe design. 

Take away the badge and people may think it's a GLC. 

bmw_x4_m40d_9.jpeg

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:03 PM

Spring

I feel it looks too much like the GLC coupe design.
Take away the badge and people may think it's a GLC.
bmw_x4_m40d_9.jpeg

True but to be fair to BMW, their X4 came out earlier than the GLC n GLC Coupe so u can also say the inverse ie Benz copied BMW at least concept wise though I do get what u mean as this latest X4 does resemble the GLC Coupe design wise.
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:17 PM

labixiaoxinsg
  • labixiaoxinsg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Will the X4 or GLC Coupe have a higher resale value 5 to 7 years down the line?

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:53 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Will the X4 or GLC Coupe have a higher resale value 5 to 7 years down the line?

Does the BMW X6 has high resale value?

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:03 PM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

GLC coupe still looks better. Its design is more coherent

X4 looks angular from the front, but soft on the rear.

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:51 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Following the recent launch at the BMW World, seems like this is not generating as much interest as the GLC...

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hqdefault.jpg

I prefer GLC coupe lines.

The new X4 improved over the previous generation but the lines don't flow as well especially towards the rear.

I wonder why they cannot make a mini X6 :wub: and be done with it?

Even The rear window panels also similar. Now everyone copy everyone. Can sack the whole design teams and cut cost.

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:11 PM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Following the recent launch at the BMW World, seems like this is not generating as much interest as the GLC...

No leh. That day I saw one uncle pass his IC and credit card to a SA right in front of the x4 :)

The x4 looks OK but I find the rear head room really low and tight. Go in need to bow your head.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, suv, german, coupe and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users