Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
173 replies to this topic | 499 praises

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.channelne...nsumers-9169150

Not that i use so much, but seems like they fighting off Circles.life.

Tianmo, Dleodleo, Blueray and Sadan praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

copycat lor....

i stik w circles

Doppel and Sadan praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'll stick with m1.

Their 150min for their 20 dollar plan is better. I don't talk on the phone usually but i do call or get called by my mum and talk to her for a long talk once in a while.

26 for 150mins + 4gb mobile and can use data passport is better than Circles.

Edited by Lala81, 30 August 2017 - 03:51 PM.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I suspect the Red/Green/Orange losing alot of customers to the circles.life camp once their contract runs out.

Even the current effort by green and orange look like half F effort to retain their existing customers. 

I say, you want to retaliate, do it properly and with sincerity....not some half ass effort to gauge market response before unleashing the rest of your ammo.

I am hopping over to circles.life once my M1 sim-only contract is done in a few months time.

Still2016 and Mustank praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I suspect the Red/Green/Orange losing alot of customers to the circles.life camp once their contract runs out.

Even the current effort by green and orange look like half F effort to retain their existing customers. 

I say, you want to retaliate, do it properly and with sincerity....not some half ass effort to gauge market response before unleashing the rest of your ammo.

I am hopping over to circles.life once my M1 sim-only contract is done in a few months time.

i don't exceed data in singapore, so i'll stick to m1 which is still cheaper.

I still think the m1 SIM only plan is attractive.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Switched to circle last month.  Can't be happier.  Got the base plan and added $2 for unlimited incoming. 

RadX praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If subscribe to SIM only plan seems not bad, cause it is much more cheaper than plan comes with mobile device.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am staying with m1. My contact expire next month,  see what other goodies coming soon.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Switched to circle last month.  Can't be happier.  Got the base plan and added $2 for unlimited incoming. 

the base 28 dollars, does it cover caller ID?

m1 is 4gb, 150mins incoming/outgoing for 26.75 inclusive of GST currently which is what I'm on.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unlimited I will hoots.
Garage36.com

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hows the circles bro?

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not attractive enough.

Singtel still haven't wake up?  [furious]

Never mind. I still stick to my 12GB plan. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i don't exceed data in singapore, so i'll stick to m1 which is still cheaper.

I still think the m1 SIM only plan is attractive.

I agree that M1 is most attractive out of 4 telcos.

I have 5 or 6 lines with M1 so I as getting a 35% (now downgraded to 30%) discount on subscription. After accounting for HP subsidies, definitely cheaper than circle.life.

That is all.

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not attractive enough.

Singtel still haven't wake up? [furious]

Never mind. I still stick to my 12GB plan.

Singtel is machiam the blade of the immortal
No matter kena chop how many also won't die one

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

copycat lor....

i stik w circles

which circus you with ?  :secret-laugh:

Pinobii, Staff69 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree that M1 is most attractive out of 4 telcos.

I have 5 or 6 lines with M1 so I as getting a 35% (now downgraded to 30%) discount on subscription. After accounting for HP subsidies, definitely cheaper than circle.life.

Hahahahaha
I still holding out to the 35% bundle discount
The m1 sales promoter see already, eyes red :XD:
Jamesc praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

the base 28 dollars, does it cover caller ID?

m1 is 4gb, 150mins incoming/outgoing for 26.75 inclusive of GST currently which is what I'm on.

What's your plan?

How come I am paying S$42 for 3gb data for my M1 plan?  Maybe I kena con. [laugh] [laugh]

Jamesc praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

they have good roaming rate ? 

Pinobii, Aaronlkl and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What's your plan?

How come I am paying S$42 for 3gb data for my M1 plan?  Maybe I kena con. [laugh] [laugh]

Mine is the SIM only plan. 1 year contract only. No handset.

Yeah it's 3gb + 1gb extra.

Now will be upgraded to a flat 5gb for the same price IF i recontract  [;)] But my wife wants the new iphone, so see how ...

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahahahaha
I still holding out to the 35% bundle discount
The m1 sales promoter see already, eyes red :XD:

I deliberately gave up the 35% one. 35% one doesn't count those sim-free lines (I think 2 out of my 5/6 lines are sim free) as one of the lines required whereas the new 30% one does.

Also the new 30% off one gives you the opportunity to recontract 1 line every year before your 2 year contract is up.

Another good about M1 is that you don't need to have everything under one name. As long as same household (based on NRIC address), can already.

Edited by Kusje, 30 August 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Lala81, Tianmo and Jamesc praised this
That is all.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: handphone, mobile, data and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users