Unlimited mobile data plans coming back 2017

Lala81

Supersonic

I gave up my *@singnet.com.sg account the day they start to give me grieve when I switch from accessing from Singtel ADSL dialup modem internet service (parent's place) to Starhub cable internet service (my own place).

Just switch to gmail and never looked back.

Take the opportunity to register a satki nick with MCF using the new email :D

[email protected] already belongs to me leh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-zero-mobile-launches-unlimited-everything-zero-x-plan-s75month

Untitled.jpg

Zero Mobile has launched a new SIM-only, no lock in contract, Zero X plan that offers unlimited unlimited 4G data, unlimited calls, and unlimited SMS, all for S$75/month. The first 3000 customers to signup will receive a special rate of S$65/month for as long as they are subscribed to the service. There is also a one time S$18 signup fee.

As with most 'unlimited' plans, Zero X is subject to some fair usage policy rules:

• “Unlimited” talk time: any usage of over 5,000 minutes (2,500 incoming / 2,500 outgoing) in a billing period or 200 minutes in a 24 hour period (100 incoming and 100 outgoing) will be deemed excessive;
  • “Unlimited” SMS: any usage over 5,000 SMS (2,500 incoming / 2,500 outgoing) in a billing period or 200 SMS in a 24 hour period (100 incoming and 100 outgoing) will be deemed excessive; 
  • "Unlimited" data: all data may consumed on your registered device only that has been approved by us. Tethering or using the mobile hotspot functionality is explicitly prohibited and therefore deemed as Non-approved Usage. 

In addition, there is an entirely separate section on unlimited data in Zero Mobile's terms and conditions that states, "Unlimited Data is for reasonable personal and non-commercial use only" and "We reserve the right to implement a daily fair usage policy at any time and without notice, under which your data usage may receive less priority than others in order to provide the best possible service to all users." 

Zero Mobile does not currently state exactly what constitutes "reasonable personal usage" nor what the throttled data speed will be restricted to.

It's also worth noting that Zero Mobile does not currently offer any international roaming options, and to make a phone call to an overseas number, you'll need to use Zero Mobile's app to do so.

Along with Zero X, Zero Mobile also has a more affordable Zero 40 plan. For S$40/month, this plan gives you unlimited local calls, 6GB data (+ an additional 3GB for Zero Plus Rewards members). You can also add unlimited SMS for $5 per month. If you don't opt for the SMS bundle, SMSes are charged at five cents per SMS. 

Eagle-eyed readers will note that this plan is essentially the same S$45 plan Zero Mobile first launched with back in December, but with unlimited SMS taken out of the base plan and added as a S$5 optional add-on.

Zero Mobile's Zero Plus Rewards membership lets you refer a friend to Zero Mobile to receive credit on your account. If a friend uses your referral code to sign up, both of you will receive S$5/month credit for 12 months. If you recall, Zero Mobile's original launchheavily promoted the idea that you could drive your monthly bill down to S$0 by referring nine friends. This is the same system.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Boh pian.

Been using more than 20yrs

So whenever I'm overseas, many of the overseas wifi can't even send out when I am using singnet email.

I have to copy the whole email and use Gmail to send out

20 years ago got singtel email! You very elite!

I only got hotmail.

Edited by Kopites

Supersonic

20 years ago got singtel email! You very elite!

I only got hotmail.

They gave you a free email account if you sign up for their internet plans back then.

Dial up.  [laugh]

All these fellows want to sell buffet one better don’t go and kpkb say buffet can’t earn money, need to activate some small clause hor

They didnt state the qualifying age of elders. Wondering am I eligible.

got lah ... 65 and above.

time to shift all mobile plans to parents.  [:p]

or favourite MILs    :XD:

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-myrepublics-first-mobile-plans-are-exclusively-current-subscribers-and-supporters

myrepublic-trial_0.jpg

After announcing its Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MNVO) deal with StarHub last month, MyRepublic is now ready to announce its first mobile plans, which are available exclusively to current subscribers and supporters of MyRepublic's mobility bid. 

Two plans are available:

MRplans.png

The Ultimate plan costs S$80/month, while Uno costs just S$8/month.

Both plans are SIM-only no-contract plans and include MyRepublic's "Boundless Data" feature, which means there are no excess data charges for exceeding your data limit, instead, your data speed will just be reduced. Customers will also be able to top up their data with monthly recurring plans or a one-time data boost if required:

data.png

Customers can also sign up for data roaming and the ability to receive calls while overseas:

roaming.png

Right now, the only way to sign up for either plan is to enter a special code onto the MyRepublic Mobile website. Current subscribers and supporters of MyRepublic will be emailed five codes each over the next few days that they can share with friends and family.

A full commercial launch with different plans that will be available for everyone will also be launching soon.

• Praise 2

Cheoooooong ah

Gd for iPad

Anyway I dun need as hv 12 gb on circles nia.. at $28 oni

Hypersonic
(edited)

There may be another MVNO coming and there TPG launching their own 4G network within this year. Competition only gets hotter. Hope the big 3  Red, Orange and Green join in to compete.

http://redone.com.sg

post-23584-0-47071100-1527006770_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

BTW...MyRepublic's S$8/mth mobile plan ending soon.....31st July is e last day to sign up...

https://www.facebook.com/MyRepublicSG/photos/a.328792183814801.88820.328777873816232/2218425121518155/?type=3&theater

I have been using the $8 plan for two weeks. So far very good. Suitable for very low data user like me. I still 150MB left.. Couple with Circle life 0 dollar plan, the additional 1 gb will barely cover it for the whole month...    I still have over 900 min talk and 990 SMS left... Cannot finish..

• Praise 1

Supercharged

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-myrepublics-first-mobile-plans-are-exclusively-current-subscribers-and-supporters

MyRepublic's first mobile plans are exclusively for current subscribers and supporters

jameslu.jpg By James Lu - on 16 May 2018, 1:54pm

myrepublic-trial_0.jpg

After announcing its Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MNVO) deal with StarHub last month, MyRepublic is now ready to announce its first mobile plans, which are available exclusively to current subscribers and supporters of MyRepublic's mobility bid.

Two plans are available:

MRplans.png

The Ultimate plan costs S$80/month, while Uno costs just S$8/month.

Both plans are SIM-only no-contract plans and include MyRepublic's "Boundless Data" feature, which means there are no excess data charges for exceeding your data limit, instead, your data speed will just be reduced. Customers will also be able to top up their data with monthly recurring plans or a one-time data boost if required:

data.png

Customers can also sign up for data roaming and the ability to receive calls while overseas:

roaming.png

Right now, the only way to sign up for either plan is to enter a special code onto the MyRepublic Mobile website. Current subscribers and supporters of MyRepublic will be emailed five codes each over the next few days that they can share with friends and family.

A full commercial launch with different plans that will be available for everyone will also be launching soon.

MVNO lah...
↡ Advertisement