Unlimited mobile data plans coming back 2017

Lala81

now all the telco start with this S,M,L kind of plan, looks like giving out good deal but end up have to pay more   <_<  <_<

↡ Advertisement

wah so happening...

i'm on stinktel, and have

4 postpaid mobile lines

1 mobile share supp line

1 hi card

fibre

mioTV

2 mobile lines can recontract in Nov/Dec. Let's see if they'll come out with something good...

I also have Singtel fibre and Mio TV. Just recontracted with them on monday. They offer me :

$39.90/month for 1Gbps

$150 voucher for Singtel shop, can buy accessories or hp

$69.90/month for Action Value pack(got Fox movies and all sports channels)

50% off the rental HD dvr set top box

post-2654-0-79212200-1504144019_thumb.jpg

The name written by me on the letter was the sales guy I spoke to on the phone when I signed up for the recontract.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1

Singtel is machiam the blade of the immortal

No matter kena chop how many also won't die one

singtel wont die wan. Their parent too rich holding on to our monney...zzz
  • Praise 1

Buy iphone8, profit 1st day, buy Xiaomi from Lazada :XD:

i bought a samsung duos for 100 bucks. Just need a small hp to fit my levi's rear pocket.....lol. i very stingy....hahaha. later will be taking starhub 3g som only plan at $21....

I also have Singtel fibre and Mio TV. Just recontracted with them on monday. They offer me :

$39.90/month for 1Gbps

attachicon.gifSingtel Mio TV recontract offer.jpg

The name written by me on the letter was the sales guy I spoke to on the phone when I signed up for the recontract.

u guys watch sports so the fibre etc is all secondary to that bah.

I'm using m1 200mbps, no complaints. Anyway my work internet isn't that fast, so used to it lol.

my stinktel contract just ended. hello unlimited bandwid! 

wah go easy on the JAV streaming  [laugh]

$39.90/month for 1Gbps

attachicon.gifSingtel Mio TV recontract offer.jpg

Great - thanks for the info.

These people keep on coming up with new packages/plans to confuse consumers so that we cannot compare easily.

Looking at what I'm paying monthly now:

$55.98 for Fibre Home Bundle (1GB/Home Digital Line)

$2 Home Digital line (call waiting)

$4.58 Set-top box rental

$22.34 Mio TV (Family Fun) ---> i stopped sports last year, and maintain a v cheap package for my father to watch CCTV

$77 for my combo 6 mobile plan (with discount for 4 lines with ST)

annual handset upgrade

How does this compare to yours leh?

I'm actually holding the same kind of plan like you, but from Singtel. Have been buying phone without contract for 2 times already.

Actually from the way I see it, telcos should have provided free unlimited data plans years ago, if not at least free 20GB per month. However telcos don't want to improve their services.

So I rather hold on to the current plan now. No point signing contract with phone. But I'll see how the industry goes few years down the road. Now I only see Circles still having the best unlimited data plan, and it's really unlimited at a reasonable price.

Actually I have 4 lines. The other 3 for my family that are regular contract that comes with phone. I just use the "leftover" phone whenever one of the left line upgrades with a later phone.

So I was wondering since I'm not recontracting. Rather than pay 45 a month for 12G data might as well get a sim plan for 20plus with similar data data?

singtel wont die wan. Their parent too rich holding on to our monney...zzz

Haha. You must be forgetting about chartered and nol.

Haha. You must be forgetting about chartered and nol.

Nol was a good decision....was a good vehicle for sg growth but passed it prime and we know how shipping business nowadays.....chartered i not sure which chartered....got a few sg companies with that name. Singtel was protected so long its TH jewel in the crown.....too big a name so wont go the dodos way.

If subscribe to SIM only plan seems not bad, cause it is much more cheaper than plan comes with mobile device.

Yes, am looking at SIM only plan too as I am planning to switch to a phone with 720p display which costs around $300+ w/o contract. 

I have no need for high-spec flagship models. High resolution screens also eat battery. 

Yes, am looking at SIM only plan too as I am planning to switch to a phone with 720p display which costs around $300+ w/o contract. 

I have no need for high-spec flagship models. High resolution screens also eat battery. 

SIM only is either circles or M1. Just choose which one suit your needs  [:p]

SIM only is either circles or M1. Just choose which one suit your needs  [:p]

Singtel also has a starter pack SIM only plan at $20 (3GB data). Think have to pay $5 for Caller ID.

No contract period.

Singtel also has a starter pack SIM only plan at $20 (3GB data). Think have to pay $5 for Caller ID.

No contract period.

m1 now is 5gb liao leh with 1 year. 

1 year is very short, u aren't really going to swap around plans that often. Unless u are waiting to buy an expensive phone that's going to launch in few mths time.

Edited by Lala81

m1 now is 5gb liao leh with 1 year. 

1 year is very short, u aren't really going to swap around plans that often. Unless u are waiting to buy an expensive phone that's going to launch in few mths time.

Singtel just tweaked their SIM-only plans recently so I have to refresh my facts and figures too.

Not looking at Samsung or Apple flagship phones. Just a Sony 5" with 720p screen. Shops at Far East selling for around $320ish.  Good enough for my daily use. Current Sony coming to 4 years old. Good workhorse. 

Singtel just tweaked their SIM-only plans recently so I have to refresh my facts and figures too.

Not looking at Samsung or Apple flagship phones. Just a Sony 5" with 720p screen. Shops at Far East selling for around $320ish.  Good enough for my daily use. Current Sony coming to 4 years old. Good workhorse. 

i don't really like my sony lol.

The only thing i can agree is that it has a good battery life the old one.

Not looking at Samsung or Apple flagship phones. Just a Sony 5" with 720p screen. Shops at Far East selling for around $320ish. Good enough for my daily use. Current Sony coming to 4 years old. Good workhorse.

Samsung doesn't have to be expensive, xiaomi and oppo also have sub $300 phones.

post-1109-0-76861000-1504329692_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-49113900-1504329706_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1