Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

wongykang
  • wongykang
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, i am new here. my business with my biz partner just started. And recently just bought a proton Savvy (left 6 months) to drive for short term. 

But I will not wait till i drive till the tail end and then exploring which other option to go for.

I would probably go for cars that is left 1-2 years, something that doesn't need me to fork out too much cash and tie over for the next 1 year and once my biz become stabilized or has the ability to upgrade to better car, then we will change.

OR, buy a commercial van which is way cheaper to drive thru this short period......

any expert?

Tianmo praised this

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if you don't plan to drive to malaysia then buy a commercial vehicle.

Cheers
Ben

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

http://www.mycarforu...hl=+short +term

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:57 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Actually you need the vehicle for what purpose? Carry goods? Or just to travel?

If solely for travel purposes, I suggest you take motorcycle. Can zoom here & there faster.thRZ6QGKTI.jpg

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

wongykang
  • wongykang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

We doing biz leh. Using this...everyday have to source for new car to rent by the hour? no business sense and cents too.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

We doing biz leh. Using this...everyday have to source for new car to rent by the hour? no business sense and cents too.

you asked, and there was no background on whatever you are doing and I honed on the short term drive.  

Leasing can make sense if you look at the long term as well as you reduce capital costs. That would look the short term aspect of your needs.

and you might want to focus your sights better as opposing to flooding with all sorts of queries that border on the same topic.

Still2016 and Doppel praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: proton, protonproton, shorterm and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users