Superstitions, how much do you believe in and heard of?

DACH

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you superstitious?

• No. Everything must be explained by science.
    • Depends. Believe in some and not in others.
    • Yes. Very pantang. I follow everything.

Is there anything superstitious about this?

I went to a colleague's child first year birthday party.

I invited my friend (family of three, with a four year old kid) because we are rushing to somewhere afterwards. Friend and colleague don't know each other. But my friend and family don't want to join because their kid cannot attend events like this, baby shower, baby birthday. I asked him why and he says hard to explain.

In the end, have to drop my friend and family in a nearby shopping mall and pick them up after my event. :pissed-off:

Then I decided to bring some of the tidbits gift packs from my colleague's party and give to my friend's kid. But my friend say cannot give his kid and luckily the kid haven't open up the tidbits and eat. He say touch ok, but cannot eat.

What is so pantang behind this? [confused]

Could it not be superstition but maybe allergies? Allergy to peanuts, cakes.... while it will not affect the party the boy will sure feel left out in not eating the goodies and might even be labelled as weird for not eating while everyone is eating.
↡ Advertisement

Could it not be superstition but maybe allergies? Allergy to peanuts, cakes.... while it will not affect the party the boy will sure feel left out in not eating the goodies and might even be labelled as weird for not eating while everyone is eating.

Definitely not about food.

The girl has no food allergies.

Definitely not about food.

The girl has no food allergies.

Your friend's child ah sia kia cannot take peasants' food issit. or the dad scared after attending the birthday party the kid saw how peasants the people are, start to live an ascetic life to seek for enlightenment. 

Your friend's child ah sia kia cannot take peasants' food issit. or the dad scared after attending the birthday party the kid saw how peasants the people are, start to live an ascetic life to seek for enlightenment.

He is not elite leh

Turbocharged

Help!!...can someone Praise me please...! Just noticed my pts here is 1,674...sounds like 一路去死...! [bigcry]

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

tiffany outlet

| tiffany outlet

| tiffany jewelry outlet

Tiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet [b450] - $67.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, tiffanycosand.cn

US Dollar

Euro

GB Pound

Canadian Dollar

Australian Dollar

Jappen Yen

Norske Krone

Swedish Krone

Danish Krone

CNY

Categories

Tiffany & Co Necklace

Tiffany & Co Sets

Tiffany & Co Bangles

Tiffany & Co Bracelets

Tiffany & Co Chains

Tiffany & Co Charms

Tiffany & Co Cuff Link

Tiffany & Co Earrings

Tiffany & Co Pendant

Tiffany & Co Rings

Featured - [more]

Tiffany-Co-outlet-Leaf-Silver-Earrings.jTiffany & Co outlet Leaf Silver Earrings [cfdb]

Tiffany & Co outlet Leaf Silver Earrings [cfdb]$543.00 $67.00Save: 88% offTiffany-Co-Outlet-Horseshoe-Charm-and-ChTiffany & Co Outlet Horseshoe Charm and Chain [b3e4]

Tiffany & Co Outlet Horseshoe Charm and Chain [b3e4]$454.00 $73.00Save: 84% offTiffany-Co-Outlet-Keys-Quatrefoil-Key-PeTiffany & Co Outlet Keys Quatrefoil Key Pendant [dcfa]

Tiffany & Co Outlet Keys Quatrefoil Key Pendant [dcfa]$373.00 $74.00Save: 80% off

Home ::

Tiffany & Co Bracelets ::

Tiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet [b450]

.jqzoom{

float:left;

position:relative;

padding:0px;

cursor:pointer;

width:301px;

height:300px;

}

Tiffany-And-Co-Outlet-Naturwesen-Drop-ToTiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet [b450]

Tiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet [b450]

$420.00 $67.00Save: 84% off

Add to Cart:

Description[/b]

Tiffany Co Bracelets give everyone a unique visual experience. The innovative and lovely design makes it be loved by everyone. You can wear it in any occation.Your own personal Tiffany letter. Every Tiffany Bracelets is special and unique, and you can never find the same one at the whole party. Our Tiffany Co Outlet are likely to satisfy your all desires. Moreover. What are you waiting for? Please have a visit to our online store. Welcome!

Product Features:

Name:Tiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet

Material: 925 sterling silver

Guarantee: Top Quality Guarantee,100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Manufacturer: Tiffany Co Outlet

Package: All of our Discount Tiffany Jewellery comes with Tiffany bag,a set of Tiffany pouch, a gift Tiffany box, Tiffany care silver card and Tiffany polishing cloth.

Tiffany Outlet Recommends :Tiffany And Co Outlet Naturwesen Drop Toggle Bracelet

The old retro style compromises the modern fashion elements and is full of a sense of retro design with smart delication to create personality and gentle classical temperament. you could feel the fashion perfeclty. Tiffany Outlet carefully introduce this retro necklace style .Looking forward to meet with you and bring your unique qualities.Brand story:

Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the worldâs great love stories. Tiffany published its first Blue Book catalogue in 1845. This annual presentation of flawless craftsmanship and peerless design heralds the fall season with one of the most extensive and exquisite collections of couture jewelry on earth. These breathtaking masterpieces of exceedingly rare gems are eagerly anticipated by the worldâs jewelry connoisseurs who flock to Tiffany to be the first to see and buy these one-of-a-kind treasures. Tiffany has always been the leader in exploring new materials and set the standard of purity for sterling silver and platinum in the U.S. In 2012, Tiffanyâs RUBEDO? metal honored the companyâs 175th anniversary. Capturing the light of dawn, its beauty truly glows on the skin.

Tiffany-And-Co-Outlet-Naturwesen-Drop-To/tiffany_new02/Tiffany-Bracelets/Tiffany-And-Co-Outlet-Naturwesen-Drop-Toggle.jpg

Related Products

Tiffany-And-Co-Cushion-Two-Row-Toggle-BrTiffany And Co Cushion Two Row Toggle Bracelet [2f2c]

Tiffany-And-Co-Elsa-Peretti-Teardrop-BraTiffany And Co Elsa Peretti Teardrop Bracelet [51ab]Tiffany And Co Elsa Peretti Teardrop Bracelet [51ab]

Tiffany-And-Co-Outlet-Hollow-Heart-Drop-Tiffany And Co Outlet Hollow Heart Drop Toggle Bracelet [20ce]Tiffany And Co Outlet Hollow Heart Drop Toggle Bracelet [20ce]

Tiffany-And-Co-Freshwater-Pearls-Toggle-Tiffany And Co Freshwater Pearls Toggle Bracelet [6b21]

Tiffany And Co Freshwater Pearls Toggle Bracelet [6b21]

button_write_review.gifWrite Review

Home

Shipping

Wholesale

Order Tracking

Coupons

Payment Methods

Contact Us

TIFFANY JEWELRY

TIFFANY IMITATE

TIFFANY DISCOUNT RING

TIFFANY CHEAP STOER

TIFFANY HIGH IMITATE

payment.png

Copyright © 2012-2015 All Rights Reserved.

tiffany jewelry

[url=http://www.tiffanycosand.cn/]tiffany & co

Why don't take Bitcon?

I changed all my money to Bitcoin cos it's the future.

Turbocharged

Ahh...thanks the Anonymous who dislike me 1pt + Adrianli for giving me 5 to make it 一路去发! [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Ahh...thanks the Anonymous who dislike me 1pt + Adrianli for giving me 5 to make it ä¸è·¯å»åï¼ [thumbsup]

Liddat also can?
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

IMO there may be a science behind everything, just that over thousands of years the knowledge got lost and people just tikam tikam throw smoke bomb and no longer accurate.

易经is one of those.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Help!!...can someone Praise me please...! Just noticed my pts here is 1,674...sounds like 一路去死...! [bigcry]

Jai Lat, mine is now 1374......how to help? :sick:

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Jai Lat, mine is now 1374......how to help? :sick:

I make it 1380 for u...一生发定!Huat ah! Haha...

post-76438-0-32376400-1514960904_thumb.png

Edited by ALTK
  • Praise 1

Ahh...thanks the Anonymous who dislike me 1pt + Adrianli for giving me 5 to make it ä¸è·¯å»åï¼ [thumbsup]

Whoa!!!! Just nice!!!!

Whoa ah!!!! Everyone!!!!!!

Should be huat ah!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2