• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
82 replies to this topic | 573 praises

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:41 PM

Blauw
  • Premium member
    Blauw
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Attempted to search, yet to no avail findings on INSTANT NOODLES discussion or some may, like myself, think of it as INSTANT RATION hahaha

by the by... to start rolling, sharing couple of fav oso found as the spiciesssttt yet [bounce1] 

http://www.iisjong.c...-challenge.html (sorry no exp in putting up pic)

all time fav... midly spicy

http://www.thanislim...chili-cili.html

yet to try... juz found in the news... not sure if its even cumin here, considering all day/night summer hahaha may juz b the 1st fav then

http://www.foodandwi...-in-time-summer

Tianmo, Lala81, F355, Buadongdong, The_Bear, Count-Bracula, Sadan, 1 other member and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Attempted to search, yet to no avail findings on INSTANT NOODLES discussion or some may, like myself, think of it as INSTANT RATION hahaha

by the by... to start rolling, sharing couple of fav oso found as the spiciesssttt yet [bounce1] 

http://www.iisjong.c...-challenge.html (sorry no exp in putting up pic)

all time fav... midly spicy

http://www.thanislim...chili-cili.html

yet to try... juz found in the news... not sure if its even cumin here, considering all day/night summer hahaha may juz b the 1st fav then

http://www.foodandwi...-in-time-summer

if you want to upload in desktop, just go to full editor.

Then below the text box, u can upload and attach photos (similar to emails, but the photo must be <200kb). Then Post to get the link embedded in the text box.

If your photo is too big, just use some apps on your handphone to reduce the size of the photos, got some very simple ones out there.

If you want to upload in mobile chrome or what, u have to click reply to someone's post, scroll down and you'll see a "view in desktop" link. Click that to go into the full editor. 
Later on after posting, with the desktop website showing on your mobile browser. There will be a link at the top of the page with a yellow bar to switch back to mobile version.

Bit leh cheh. But please post some picts.

The_Bear and Mercs praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Help the fella embed.

super-spicy-korean-noodles-buldak-bokkeu

2013_6_14_1082_001.jpg

top8.jpg?w=580&h=402

Tianmo, RH1667, F355, Newbie26, Tohto and Blueray praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i just usually buy whatever korean or japanese ramen flavour is available. 

Their noodles nicer than maggi

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i just usually buy whatever korean or japanese ramen flavour is available. 

Their noodles nicer than maggi

Quite true.  They are nicer than maggi.  

I've tried those spicy korean noodles and they can be somewhat hot.  

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah indomie can be very yummy, but somehow i feel that it's super unhealthy the sauce, so i haven't eaten it for ages (maybe an unconscious bias against indonesian products)

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:47 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

yeah indomie can be very yummy, but somehow i feel that it's super unhealthy the sauce, so i haven't eaten it for ages (maybe an unconscious bias against indonesian products)

I think the wax is more than 50% of the noodle.
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:58 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lol got wax ar. I thought only deep fried and some preservative ha

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

lol got wax ar. I thought only deep fried and some preservative ha

indomee was sold like 20 cents in their supermarket, guess what is the cost [sweatdrop]
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Currently my favorite is the Samyang spicy chicken ramen, and the different varieties like the cheese, stewed and curry.
But only dare to eat them only if I have done a run. Less guilty, lol. And only buys them if they are on offer like $4.95.

Edited by Ender, 31 August 2017 - 08:27 PM.

Carbon82, F355 and Newbie26 praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks...timely reminder on eating wax. [:|]

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Help the fella embed.

super-spicy-korean-noodles-buldak-bokkeu

2013_6_14_1082_001.jpg

top8.jpg?w=580&h=402

That korean one is too spicy for me
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:04 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

korean food is spicy lah. I don't think singaporean food has anything on them unless u are used to eating plain chilli padi.

I've eaten food that they give to korean kids, and it's already spicy haha  [laugh]

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:14 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

korean food is spicy lah. I don't think singaporean food has anything on them unless u are used to eating plain chilli padi.

I've eaten food that they give to korean kids, and it's already spicy haha  [laugh]

Yeap, very hot.

I once ate in a Seoul food court. Ate some hot noodle soup and was perspiring away.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:20 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Loved instant noodles when it was introduced here in the 70s ,  it was an important staple for late night supper during my hostel days in the late 80s ,  and I still enjoy them once a while now that I am in my 50s .

Contrary to popular belief , I still have lots of hair on my head .

And , I can never forget these ads :

Mercury1, Pocy, Ender, Mason016, DACH, Tianmo, RH1667 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeap, very hot.

I once ate in a Seoul food court. Ate some hot noodle soup and was perspiring away.

U watch recipes for spicy kimchi stew. Kimchi jigae. They add 2 tbsp of gochujang.

I swear that i use probably twice the water and only use 3/4 of a tbsp and even then my wife feels it's a bit too spicy for her  [laugh]

Mercury1 praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

try this ... soup base is is very good !!

** and come on lah ... we are not talking about healthy foods here ... so pls just talk about the noodles and the taste. **

brand-pic-mamee-chef.jpg

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:05 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Loved instant noodles when it was introduced here in the 70s , it was an important staple for late night supper during my hostel days in the late 80s , and I still enjoy them once a while now that I am in my 50s .

Contrary to popular belief , I still have lots of hair on my head .

And , I can never forget these ads :

....... a lot $$$ in CPF at 50s 😅
Newbie26, Spring and F355 praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My all-time fav n jiak buay sian Instant noodles..😅😅

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_7117.PNG
  • IMG_7118.PNG

Edited by Freeder, 31 August 2017 - 11:18 PM.

Newbie26, Mercs, Cheesey74 and F355 praised this

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fast to cook, good to eat.
Cheesey74 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: instant, noodle, cup, spicy and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users