All about Instant Noodles (FAV/SPICIEST/TO TRY, etc)

Blauw

I like Taiwanese instant noodles, they have real chunky bit of meat. Lucky Aeon mall got sell so can pop over and buy some when i'm across the causeway

• Praise 1

I do eat instant noodle once in a while though it is not healthy. I always avoid those made in China.

Current favorite are the Korean spicy ones.

Momofuku Ando is the creator of instant noodles.

• Praise 3

I like Taiwanese instant noodles, they have real chunky bit of meat. Lucky Aeon mall got sell so can pop over and buy some when i'm across the causeway

No one brought in the 满汉 one yet meh. I thought nowadays should have liao.

All time favorite... since 30 years ago... still taste the same. [thumbsup]

post-52390-0-55485600-1504192716_thumb.p

Never seen this brand in my life ha

Wahhh.. Indomie!! But i only like the original taste. Brings back the memories when I'm in uni.. It used to be my staple food back then. No time then eat indomie, got time also indomie.. Hahaha.. Maybe that's why my hair drop so much.

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 6

No one brought in the æ»¡æ± one yet meh. I thought nowadays should have liao.

Never seen this brand in my life ha

Previously have. But a couple of years back our HSA said something inside exceed the limit and after that stopped the import.

i just usually buy whatever korean or japanese ramen flavour is available. 

Their noodles nicer than maggi

The last time I ate maggi instant noodles was in 1992, issued by SAF for combat ration. Maggi instant noodles has never made a single cent from me.  I find it the worst lot among all the instant noddles.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think the wax is more than 50% of the noodle.

I always have a digestive problem after eating the dry mee goreng from indomee, but I still like it.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

All time favorite... since 30 years ago... still taste the same. [thumbsup]

post-52390-0-55485600-1504192716_thumb.p

Yah man, i think used to be the only instant noodle that is brown in color. I like their Instant mee hoon also, I think no one come close.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

The last time I ate maggi instant noodles was in 1992, issued by SAF for combat ration. Maggi instant noodles has never made a single cent from me. I find it the worst lot among all the instant noddles. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maggi is inedible now. I used to like curry flavor but I tried eating few years ago, cannot make it. (From 7th month goodie pail, if u are wondering)
  • Praise 1

Maggi is inedible now. I used to like curry flavor but I tried eating few years ago, cannot make it. (From 7th month goodie pail, if u are wondering)

Maggi has offer now in GIANT.

3 packs of 5 promotion for $5.

For those who still buy Maggi mee. 

not only in 7th month goodie pails, I realize that maggi mee is the only one ( if not mostly) in most give away or goodie bags. Those CC events always can find 1-2 packets. Yet to see any other brands in those goodie bags and give away.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement