Used private hire car

Imac

He want SUV wor, according to him, there is a legend that the Vezel is the best FC SUV in its class lor....

I told him. He should get a Sportage, as it drink water.

SUV? Get the qashqai lo, dont think this car is used for uber/grab.

↡ Advertisement

That why ..... problem too.  Why no Uber ?

Why problem? Lol.

Uber seems to favour certain model also?! Like elantra and accent also seems no uber. But k3 have uber for korea make. Nissan cars also dont seems popular with uber.

Turbocharged

Why problem? Lol.

Uber seems to favour certain model also?! Like elantra and accent also seems no uber. But k3 have uber for korea make. Nissan cars also dont seems popular with uber.

maybe they don't wanna be seen as Nii-sans

He want SUV wor, according to him, there is a legend that the Vezel is the best FC SUV in its class lor....

I told him. He should get a Sportage, as it drink water.

Vezel is a SUV? I thought its just a hatchback with high CG.

• Praise 1

Ya ...... big wheels, prune to turtle, and the ah ma cannot get in without a ladder...... all the characteristics of a SUV lor.

The QQ1.2 is a hatchback with high CG lor.......

Vezel is a SUV? I thought its just a hatchback with high CG.

Edited by Apple-Tree

Ya ...... big wheels, prune to turtle, and the ah ma cannot get in without a ladder...... all the characteristics of a SUV lor.

The QQ1.2 is a hatchback with high CG lor.......

Actually it is true high CG car not very user friendly, getting in and out of the car not easy for elderly. Lol.

Actually it is true high CG car not very user friendly, getting in and out of the car not easy for elderly. Lol.

Need to find the sweet spot for ride height. Too high hard to climb in, too low hard to get out.

Another is Honda Civic last version, super low lor.  Ah ma go in but cannot get out.

Even I find it hard to get out.

Not sure about the latest Civic.

• Praise 1

Another is Honda Civic last version, super low lor.  Ah ma go in but cannot get out.

Then which car suit ah ma best ah? Easy go in and get out? Lol.

My FD is quite low also, ahma always KPKB , so that is a good excuse reason to ask my cousin (driving a vios) to pick her for family gatherings instead  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ok back to topic, when viewing the 'suspicious' vehicle, do check the road tax disc, dealer may not have updated it yet (rental cars will bear road tax discs with the title 'motorcar' instead of 'passenger(private)'

post-156882-0-31718200-1474987236.png

• Praise 13

Altis, Mz3,Wish, Carens,Mz5,K3, K5, CG4,5008 ........ the list long long lor.

Confirm no WRX for ah ma, the suspension is awesome.  The car vibrate so much on AYE ..... you steam lor

Then which car suit ah ma best ah? Easy go in and get out? Lol.

Er ........ it is going to become a collectors' item soon.  By SG100, can showcase in National Museum lor

Now we know WHY LTA do away with the DISC.

I still have the last few days RZ coupon of 1997 hor .......

And I kept the 1975 URA Parking Receipt in Geylang Serai ...... My father one.

My FD is quite low also, ahma always KPKB , so that is a good excuse reason to ask my cousin (driving a vios) to pick her for family gatherings instead  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ok back to topic, when viewing the 'suspicious' vehicle, do check the road tax disc, dealer may not have updated it yet (rental cars will bear road tax discs with the title 'motorcar' instead of 'passenger(private)'

attachicon.gifroad tax.png

Altis, Mz3,Wish, Carens,Mz5,K3, K5, CG4,5008 ........ the list long long lor.

Confirm no WRX for ah ma, the suspension is awesome.  The car vibrate so much on AYE ..... you steam lor

WRX not only not for ah ma, also not for the fainted heart. Lol. I sat in my friend's WRX, whole ride seems like i was riding on a roller coaster!

• Praise 1

Why problem? Lol.

Uber co and all those PI are same gang support a lot of PI model car .

• Praise 1

Avoid these cars then. All of them are available from LCR

Toyota Altis, Hyundai Elantra, Mazda 3, Toyota Vios, Toyota Axio, Honda Vezel, Kia Forte K3, Nissan Almera, Suzuki SX4, Honda Shuttle, Toyota Sienta, Mitsubishi Attrage

Wolero's Audi A3 & A6, E-Class (chauffeur service) oso sarspect cases. Jialat.

LTA, bring back the SZA plate!

↡ Advertisement