Well, I actually also could not believe like:

1) Oh, the system is down

2) The system is still not ready

3) We will pay you by xxx

4) Again, we try to pay you by xxx

5) We got the payment into the wrong bank account

Really, can't comprehend....

Was heard that this is NOT new with BOTH U & G.....just suck thumb

What company? Grab or the so-called limo company that employs drivers to do Uber / Grab and the drivers are paid the salary?

My understanding, Grab has no problem paying the drivers maybe not on time but never owe for 3 weeks. And it should not be rental company as Grab will always pay the drivers directly in their accounts unlike Uber.

So my guess is only from the so-called limo company that employs driver to do Uber / Grab... one such company had been highlighted owing the drivers' money and is still in operation... 

Right...It's GRAB direct...

They are using this word "maybe" that my friend just have to wait till it's in his account before he do anything else.

Hearing that magical word makes you shiver...

↡ Advertisement

Right...It's GRAB direct...

They are using this word "maybe" that my friend just have to wait till it's in his account before he do anything else.

Hearing that magical word makes you shiver...

Then why is your friend still driving and patiently waiting? He should approach National Private Hire Vehicles Association (NTUC). Grab is very supportive of NPHVA. They even arrange a session for them to meet their drivers on 11 Oct...

I really salute your friend... he must be using his own car to drive...

Then why is your friend still driving and patiently waiting? He should approach National Private Hire Vehicles Association (NTUC). Grab is very supportive of NPHVA. They even arrange a session for them to meet their drivers on 11 Oct...

I really salute your friend... he must be using his own car to drive...

Thank you for the feedback...

Meeting of such will or may never happen as he is now very upset over the payment....to the extend of no more talking till he see the money.

He told me once he saw the money, he will take actions.....

FYI, he is still continue renting (told the rental company no payment can be made till Grab resolve the payment) with no payment to the car rental company.

Currently, he is still struggling with the finances from hand to mouth with the "cash" that he grab during the dead of the night as 90% are paying in credit during the norm hour....

Anyway, I told him that I will flag up this issue and hope that he is not alone.

Turbocharged

Avoid these cars then. All of them are available from LCR

Toyota Altis, Hyundai Elantra, Mazda 3, Toyota Vios, Toyota Axio, Honda Vezel, Kia Forte K3, Nissan Almera, Suzuki SX4, Honda Shuttle, Toyota Sienta, Mitsubishi Attrage

so basically every major Japanese saloon that people are buying these days

[sweatdrop]

Thank you for the feedback...

Meeting of such will or may never happen as he is now very upset over the payment....to the extend of no more talking till he see the money.

He told me once he saw the money, he will take actions.....

FYI, he is still continue renting (told the rental company no payment can be made till Grab resolve the payment) with no payment to the car rental company.

Currently, he is still struggling with the finances from hand to mouth with the "cash" that he grab during the dead of the night as 90% are paying in credit during the norm hour....

Anyway, I told him that I will flag up this issue and hope that he is not alone.

err... the invites are for selected drivers only not all drivers... I think this is the wrong thread to discuss this... I will end with this: - Better to find out fast what is happening, maybe the rental company had received the payment but quietly didn't tell him and Grab staff oso blur. With 3 weeks no pay rental fee still let him drive, I salute the rental company too... Else the rental company may have added a T&C every day of late payment is $AA... so 3 weeks, 1st week late by 2 weeks so that's ($AA x 14) + rental fee, 2nd week rental fee late by 1 week that's another ($AA x 7) + rental fee and 3rd week rental fee... even if he gets back the money from Grab, he will just be paying back the rental company... Be wary bro, tell your friend check the rental agreement properly...  :lll._.:

Edited by Carnoob

so basically every major Japanese saloon that people are buying these days

[sweatdrop]

Yup. In fact you must include the VW Jetta as well. They have that as part of their fleet.

The bigger saloons like the new Mazda 6 is probably safe from LCR's Uber drivers.

err... the invites are for selected drivers only not all drivers... I think this is the wrong thread to discuss this... I will end with this: - Better to find out fast what is happening, maybe the rental company had received the payment but quietly didn't tell him and Grab staff oso blur. With 3 weeks no pay rental fee still let him drive, I salute the rental company too... Else the rental company may have added a T&C every day of late payment is $AA... so 3 weeks, 1st week late by 2 weeks so that's ($AA x 14) + rental fee, 2nd week rental fee late by 1 week that's another ($AA x 7) + rental fee and 3rd week rental fee... even if he gets back the money from Grab, he will just be paying back the rental company... Be wary bro, tell your friend check the rental agreement properly...  :lll._.:

Yes, this will closed for now...

Latest, my friend had make a Police Report today against GRAB for failing to honor the payment terms....

Thank you

Twincharged

Yup. In fact you must include the VW Jetta as well. They have that as part of their fleet.

The bigger saloons like the new Mazda 6 is probably safe from LCR's Uber drivers.

I saw LCR Audi A4 if I am not wrong.

(edited)

Agreed..

Better go and read the T&C fine print....where got so good no need to pay rental fee....sak-li got add %interest rate for not/late payment of  rental fee....

Edited by Imac

Twincharged

Dont think so. You can go to their website and see their fleet of cars

Maybe not LCR, but definitely Uber/grab.

I have seen a few units of very base A4s on the road, with rims that look like steel wheel caps.

Not sure if those are under LCR.

I saw LCR Audi A4 if I am not wrong.

I have seen a few units of very base A4s on the road, with rims that look like steel wheel caps.

Not sure if those are under LCR.

Those are probably A3s you saw. They're owned by wolero. 

Is there any implications whether financially or technically if it is ex Grab / Uber?

Rental cars are usually abused and neglected, so buyers shd be aware its a rental car and slash another 20% off the price in view of higher maintenance costs.

↡ Advertisement