Used private hire car

Imac

Rental cars are usually abused and neglected, so buyers shd be aware its a rental car and slash another 20% off the price in view of higher maintenance costs.

Show room cars also like prostitutes ... kenna molested, banged and fondled by thousands of hands. Even their internal private parts have been ogled and leered at with lust!
↡ Advertisement

What company? Grab or the so-called limo company that employs drivers to do Uber / Grab and the drivers are paid the salary?

My understanding, Grab has no problem paying the drivers maybe not on time but never owe for 3 weeks. And it should not be rental company as Grab will always pay the drivers directly in their accounts unlike Uber.

So my guess is only from the so-called limo company that employs driver to do Uber / Grab... one such company had been highlighted owing the drivers' money and is still in operation... 

Uber pays directly into account.

Hi. Is it worth it to buy 5-year coe cars (Non-renewable) ? 

For Uber/Grab? or just for driving around knock knock?

Rental companies do sell their used cars to used car dealers and via auctions.

The car will likely be given a new coat of paint, engine & interior steamed cleaned, mileage adjusted to reflect a lower mileage.

The BIG question is, can the buyer trace the history of the car, ie. ex-rental car?

https://www.lioncityrentals.com.sg/careers/

• Support all defleeting activities including, timely inspection, reconditioning, and movement of program and sell vehicles to marshaling centers or auctions.

Grab/Uber Private Taxi spotted.

Black tape at bottom of number plate to conceal the words LCR.

It's an honest and decent job, nothing to be ashamed.

post-27974-0-57513000-1479386793_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Grab/Uber Private Taxi spotted.

Black tape at bottom of number plate to conceal the words LCR.

It's an honest and decent job, nothing to be ashamed.

I still dont understand why need to hide the LCR wording?!  [shakehead]  Anyway, i am waiting for the mandatory pasting of uber/grab sticker on the car body next year, i want to see how these driver hide? Lol.

I still dont understand why need to hide the LCR wording?!  [shakehead]  Anyway, i am waiting for the mandatory pasting of uber/grab sticker on the car body next year, i want to see how these driver hide? Lol.

Apparently got jealous taxi drivers go and scratch LCR cars, according to what I heard. Not sure true or not.

Anyway the frame very easy to change what.

Apparently got jealous taxi drivers go and scratch LCR cars, according to what I heard. Not sure true or not.

Anyway the frame very easy to change what.

Change frame needs to pay, and also the car doesnt belong to them, so easiest and cheapest way is to black tape. Lol.

I still dont understand why need to hide the LCR wording?! [shakehead] Anyway, i am waiting for the mandatory pasting of uber/grab sticker on the car body next year, i want to see how these driver hide? Lol.

i saw some uber have the sticker on the front screen.

Hi All,

I'm looking for short term car anything between few months to a year left. budget constraint so looking at a lower depree ones

please kindly let me know if anyone have one

really appreciate 

Hi All,

I'm looking for short term car anything between few months to a year left. budget constraint so looking at a lower depree ones

really appreciate

Please try sgcarmart,carro or wheel deal.

Please try sgcarmart,carro or wheel deal.

Thanks but some are very pricing, almost the same as buying from dealer

so was hoping to find a reasonable ones here

Turbocharged

Hi All,

really appreciate 

There is a thread in GENERAL DISCUSSION on cars left with few months to a year to drive, for sale.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696441-anyone-got-car-left-3-4-months-want-to-get-rid-of/

Edited by Vinceng

Turbocharged

Thanks but some are very pricing, almost the same as buying from dealer

so was hoping to find a reasonable ones here

Honestly, it's going to be very hard to trace the actual genuine mileage of private hire cars converted to private cars, with a fresh coat of paint and leather seats.

A private hire travels easily 10,000km a month, or 120,000km  a year .

↡ Advertisement