Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
168 replies to this topic | 922 praises

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.

I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

bohliao.jpg

Edited by Lala81, 04 September 2017 - 07:08 PM.

Jamesc, Tianmo, Tohto, Yewheng, Still2016, Mercury1, Pinobii, 13 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.
I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

bohliao.jpg

Somebardi got hurt real baaaada

Chey ... loser
Still2016 and Jamesc praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

See lar......nx time when u want to haolian better use yourself as an example hor! But it sure is funny when one old bird is ignored by a newbie...... Doc......dont worry i will never ignore you.......sompah.😚😚😚
Initially i thought you want big f....get message from PM.....sakali post message!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Eviilusion, 04 September 2017 - 07:16 PM.

Still2016, Jamesc, Sadan, SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:dizzy:

Staff69, Jamesc, Doppel, Sadan and SiLangKia praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There's always a higher mountain...usually lots more lol.

I know a guy whose 488 is his beater. His more treasured car? A Koenigsegg Agera. I lost track of what else he owns. Oh, and he's retired and quite young.

Am I going to be called a dua kang now? [laugh]

Mustank, RH1667, Doppel, Sadan and SiLangKia praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I know a guy whose 488 is his beater. His more treasured car? A Koenigsegg Agera. I lost track of what else he owns. Oh, and he's retired and quite young.

i call you kangkang....hahaha!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wish I am rich but i am not :(
Still2016, SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

You ji pai Tua Kee Liao.....
Mustank and Doppel praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Eh tank tank u jin richie leh, one time cash payment for coe, doggie got good memory hor :XD:
Buadongdong, Mercs and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me also.

[laugh]

Mustank praised this

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

See lar......nx time when u want to haolian better use yourself as an example hor! But it sure is funny when one old bird is ignored by a newbie...... Doc......dont worry i will never ignore you.......sompah.😚😚😚
Initially i thought you want big f....get message from PM.....sakali post message!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

all the old birds here know i stay hdeebee and drive nippon car. how to haolian  [:p]

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

all the old birds here know i stay hdeebee and drive nippon car. how to haolian [:p]

Ur Swiss acct how many money?

Haha
Benarsenal praised this

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifbohliao.jpg

Today 1st day of Sep school holiday..
TangoElite and Carbon82 praised this

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

all the old birds here know i stay hdeebee and drive nippon car. how to haolian [:p]

hahaha......i also know a humble person when i see wan. Thats why i like talking with you...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Maybe the fella need help to realise his/her dreams.....when you dont want to tell your friend's secret he/she call you tuakang. Loser sia!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Yup indeed rare breed you are

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Somebardi got hurt real baaaada

Chey ... loser

if someone ignores me, can they see a thread i started? (as opposed to just posts) haha  [laugh]

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i also bo jor kang.....2moro half day.....wed to fri i at home kooning.....syiok ar!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:42 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

account created in january leh. first month of school haha

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

if someone ignores me, can they see a thread i started? (as opposed to just posts) haha [laugh]

Yes they still can

But doubt this bugga ignored u. Surely wants to stalk u more

Anyone u reckon? Can pm me if it's a trouble maker

Can track if clone or otherwise

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hereby declare I am a poor man :TT_TT:

Mustank, Jamesc, Doppel and SiLangKia praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: saga, lol, funny shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users