LOL Bo dai bo ji saga

Lala81

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.

I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

post-4207-0-70953700-1504522796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 22

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.

I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

bohliao.jpg

Somebardi got hurt real baaaada

Chey ... loser

• Praise 2

See lar......nx time when u want to haolian better use yourself as an example hor! But it sure is funny when one old bird is ignored by a newbie...... Doc......dont worry i will never ignore you.......sompah.

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 5

There's always a higher mountain...usually lots more lol.

I know a guy whose 488 is his beater. His more treasured car? A Koenigsegg Agera. I lost track of what else he owns. Oh, and he's retired and quite young.

Am I going to be called a dua kang now? [laugh]

• Praise 7

I know a guy whose 488 is his beater. His more treasured car? A Koenigsegg Agera. I lost track of what else he owns. Oh, and he's retired and quite young.

i call you kangkang....hahaha!
  • Praise 1

You ji pai Tua Kee Liao.....

• Praise 3

See lar......nx time when u want to haolian better use yourself as an example hor! But it sure is funny when one old bird is ignored by a newbie...... Doc......dont worry i will never ignore you.......sompah.

all the old birds here know i stay hdeebee and drive nippon car. how to haolian [:p]

Ur Swiss acct how many money?

Haha

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifbohliao.jpg

Today 1st day of Sep school holiday..

• Praise 2

all the old birds here know i stay hdeebee and drive nippon car. how to haolian [:p]

hahaha......i also know a humble person when i see wan. Thats why i like talking with you...

Somebardi got hurt real baaaada

Chey ... loser

if someone ignores me, can they see a thread i started? (as opposed to just posts) haha  [laugh]

Today 1st day of Sep school holiday..

account created in january leh. first month of school haha

↡ Advertisement