LOL Bo dai bo ji saga

Lala81

Is retirement an age or wealth issue?

What is the actual defination of "retire"?

If a person is willing to re-enter the work force after retirement, is that really retirement?

Personally, I will take it as what the richie rich people always say, financial freedom to do whatever you want for the rest of your life (business/volunteer work/play golf).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is retirement an age or wealth issue?

What is the actual defination of "retire"?

If a person is willing to re-enter the work force after retirement, is that really retirement?

Think its the ability to retire young

I dont think i can retire anything earlier than 67 [:p]

• Praise 3

Anyway, no point posting PM lah. Long ago, I also got a few crazies (that tutucake guy) spamming my inbox. Just ignore and move on.

haha i'm so dua kang until I'm hardup for the NTUC vouchers  [:p]  -_-

No lah, been many years since the crazies or people thinking I'm a [gorgeous]  from my previous avatar wanting to chat me up hehe

• Praise 1

haha i'm so dua kang until I'm hardup for the NTUC vouchers  [:p]  -_-

No lah, been many years since the crazies or people thinking I'm a [gorgeous]  from my previous avatar wanting to chat me up hehe

No lah, anyone with a brain can tell you're a guy from the way you post.

I am very good at sexing someone by their words.

Awesome how dirty that verb sounds, yet how innocuous the meaning. [laugh]

• Praise 5

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.

I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

attachicon.gifbohliao.jpg

This one the Nick is so familiar,  then I did some clicking and realize is who,  no need waste your time. [laugh] 

Although I am always for the idea that a PM remains a PM,  it is somehow good to have some entertainment on a blue monday evening.  [laugh]  [laugh] 

No lah, anyone with a brain can tell you're a guy from the way you post.

I am very good at sexing someone by their words.

Awesome how dirty that verb sounds, yet how innocuous the meaning. [laugh]

Can you tell I am actually a sibei sexy chio bu?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Think its the ability to retire young

I dont think i can retire anything earlier than 67 [:p]

Retirement is over-rated IMO. Everyone retires at some point, either by choice or otherwise. Retirement planning has become a catch a phrase to market financial products. In a perfect world, everyone should have the capacity and resources to plan for retirement. In a non-perfect world, retirement occurs from non-perfect circumstances.

The way I see it, most people will like to think they made some plans. Yet most people will not really be ready when the time comes. But somehow, most people make it through. Somehow.

Adapting, accepting and making changes are equally important than a blanket $45k per annum x Y(yrs) = $45Y(k) formula. How anyone ever works out what Y is and sells someone a financial product of tens of thousand is always a mystery to me.

• Praise 1

Change your nick from Tianmo to Numo(女魔)... Then sound more convincing..hehe.

I think 魔女mayb more catching, and change my avatar to some sexy bad girl.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

haha i'm so dua kang until I'm hardup for the NTUC vouchers [:p]-_-

No lah, been many years since the crazies or people thinking I'm a [gorgeous] from my previous avatar wanting to chat me up hehe

who knows....sekali you are a gay magnet....

Now I believe this PM was in reference to a post that i mentioned my friend was planning for retirement this year at the age of 36.

The main reason i didn't reply to this boh liao PM was that it's not even your business what my friend does. And i was outside when i got this PM, so i dismissed it just like junk mail.

More amused than anything else. I'm sure everyone in this forum knows someone who's just doing so well outside in the monetary/rat race that he's miles ahead of everyone else.

I really can't be bothered if u think it's hearsay or I got a dua lampah statement

attachicon.gifbohliao.jpg

I thought PM Lee PM u to kpkb u anyhow spoil market..

Next time , pls use the word Tiagong..

• Praise 3

i also bo jor kang.....2moro half day.....wed to fri i at home kooning.....syiok ar!

I also bo jor kang, this whole week.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I think 魔女mayb more catching, and change my avatar to some sexy bad girl.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This one?  :D

mavis-fan-xiao-mo-nu-de-mo-fa-shu-1996.j

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1