• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
No replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

teeha
  • teeha
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if those aftermarket steering wheel from MCS garage are authentic? Anyone who has an aftermarket wheel set up can point me in the direction to a workshop selling authentic ones?

Tianmo praised this

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

MCS Garage

MCS Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by cat92  |  Neutral Newbie

I went to MCS initially to an alarm system for my van, I left the workshop with a lot more. Simply because of their dedication to taking their work another step ahead.

Their professionalism is top notch. Sure, there are places that you might find certain items or services cheaper but can you replace that feeling of trust and confidence in their mechs? And to... » Read More

MCS Garage

MCS Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Altis72  |  3rd Gear

This was my first visit to MCS Garage and it was a positive experience for me. I had blue LED lighting done at the legroom of my Lancer GT and also had the RSChip installed in my vehicle. I was very happy and impressed with the work of Kenrick and his team. » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : MCS Garage

Quick Reply

Tags: aftermarket, steering, wheel and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users