Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
No replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

teeha
  • teeha
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if those aftermarket steering wheel from MCS garage are authentic? Anyone who has an aftermarket wheel set up can point me in the direction to a workshop selling authentic ones?

Tianmo praised this

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

MCS Garage

MCS Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Raychay  |  5th Gear

Friend went there to fix HID in his headlights as they were not bright enough. The boss took a look and said it was already HID. He took a look at his fog lights and suggested fixing HID in his fog lights instead and quoted him a price. Upon agreement, he proceeded to dismantle the fogs. After fiddling around for 15 mins, he handed over the job halfway to his mechanic a... » Read More

MCS Garage

MCS Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jeromekohsunny  |  Neutral Newbie

Did my servicing at MyCarShop Garage. Only expected to change my ATF and Engine oil but the mechanics found important parts that were badly worn out upon Checking. They got the necessary parts within 30 mins and the whole process took less than 2 hours. They even flushed my coolent 3 times for maximum effect. Hardworking and precise. Recommendable to my friends. » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : MCS Garage

Quick Reply

Tags: aftermarket, steering, wheel and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users