Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic | 145 praises

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello dear parents

need your expert advice on ballet classes and chinese classes recommendation.

have promise 2 kids would let them attend the above classes.

can share what's the damage and which school to recommend, preferably near orchard/suntec or river valley area.

thanks

1.1.gif  

Edited by Staff69, 06 September 2017 - 05:45 PM.

Tianmo, Newbie26, Pocy and Adrianli praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u have children?  [sweatdrop]

Staff69 praised this
That is all.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u have children?  [sweatdrop]

nope, just promise my nieces that i let them go for the classes  [:p]

Edited by Staff69, 06 September 2017 - 05:56 PM.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

your ktv prc mm some of them day time job could be chinese teacher in tuition centre [laugh]
Staff69, Lala81, Pocy, Leinad8919 and Freeder praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your ktv prc mm some of them day time job could be chinese teacher in tuition centre [laugh]

this is a 

1.1.gif

:XD: 

btw, the prc chinese..........i think a p6 student standards is much better :D 

Angcheek praised this

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

btw, the prc chinese..........i think a p6 student standards is much better :D

不可能, almost 90% of the chinese teacher in tuition centre were prc.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the ugly ones teaching  :XD:

how any inputs????  think will go berries for chinese but as for ballet....... [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop] 

Edited by Staff69, 06 September 2017 - 06:32 PM.

Freeder, Uncle2 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Supercharged
    Author Image

They teach in English, Chinese or Chinglish?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Staff69 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

how any inputs???? think will go berries for chinese but as for ballet....... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

ok serious one can consider 天下 if not Berries, if older can consider 孔子书院。

Ballet my girl went to kinderland at great world city, duno still there or not.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:11 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Enrichment class one stop shop: United Square Mall.

Not as easy as you might think. Vacancy on weekends is one issue, time slot is another.

Good luck.

Edited by Watwheels, 06 September 2017 - 11:13 PM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok serious one can consider å¤©ä¸ if not Berries, if older can consider å­å­ä¹¦é¢ã

Ballet my girl went to kinderland at great world city, duno still there or not.

Thanks will inform their mum

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:06 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Enrichment class one stop shop: United Square Mall.

Not as easy as you might think. Vacancy on weekends is one issue, time slot is another.

Good luck.

Thanks but too far from their place cos need to be short distance for helper to go fetch
Still2016 and Spring praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:26 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

how old?

Chinese is either Berries or Tian Sia as Jman888 mentioned.

Staff69 praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

There are ballet classes at UE Square...

Staff69 praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks but too far from their place cos need to be short distance for helper to go fetch

It's so near orchard. Can go all the way to suntec but not novena....hokay.  :huh: 

Staff69 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Hello dear parents

need your expert advice on ballet classes and chinese classes recommendation.

have promise 2 kids would let them attend the above classes.

can share what's the damage and which school to recommend, preferably near orchard/suntec or river valley area.

thanks

attachicon.gif1.1.gif

din know u had kids

see la...tellu to use condom

so when we gonna lunch? u busier than Xi jinping

Adrianli and Aaronlkl praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:17 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how old?

Chinese is either Berries or Tian Sia as Jman888 mentioned.

i think should be 7or9 and 5.

berries there's 1 near cos see the parents walk there kids there in the morning.

thanks bro

There are ballet classes at UE Square...

thanks boss😁😁

It's so near orchard. Can go all the way to suntec but not novena....hokay. :huh:

will ask their parents. suntec got things to do and seems more nearer for them 😁😁

din know u had kids

see la...tellu to use condom

so when we gonna lunch? u busier than Xi jinping

hello text you. you dont reply 😁😁

Edited by Staff69, 07 September 2017 - 09:18 AM.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

kykh
  • Premium member
    kykh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

While at Brighton Montessori, my son had a kindergarten classmate from India and his expatriate parents sent him to Berries for additional Chinese enrichment class, even though there was already intensive Chinese immersion program that was part of the enrichment programs in the Brighton's curriculum. The Indian boy was conversational in Mandarin and was even selected to represent his cohort, among which included natives from China, in delivering the valedictory speech in Mandarin during the graduation ceremony. Hence, you may wish to consider Berries for Chinese enrichment class if there is lack of exposure to proper Chinese language at home. As for me, my wife and I have been speaking Mandarin to our kids since their births, as kids would pick up English very fast when they start to attend nursery.

By the way, have any parents here enrolled their kids at Heguru for right brain development? What do you think about the effectiveness of its creativity development program? My wife is contemplating on signing up our kids for the program.

Still2016 praised this

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

By the way, have any parents here enrolled their kids at Heguru for right brain development? What do you think about the effectiveness of its creativity development program? My wife is contemplating on signing up our kids for the program.

Bro, they have trial lesson. My wife ask me want to enrol my son or not, got trial..go see see no harm. We went to the City Square Mall branch.

Walked out within 1 min right after the trial, not my kind of lesson. Sibei noisy.

kykh praised this

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

kykh
  • Premium member
    kykh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, they have trial lesson. My wife ask me want to enrol my son or not, got trial..go see see no harm. We went to the City Square Mall branch.

Walked out within 1 min right after the trial, not my kind of lesson. Sibei noisy.

My wife brought the kids to a trial lesson. As my boy actually liked it a lot and my wife was impressed as well, she just enrolled the kids for 1 term comprising of 2 months starting in Nov. My daughter will attend the toddler class whereby parent participation is required. Total fee is $1,380, though it's more expensive for the preschool class that my boy will be joining. Even though he is in Primary 1 this year, he has not undergone prior Heguru course, so the teachers would need to assess him before deciding if he could be upgraded to the primary class.

Apparently, there're a number of franchisees here; we chose the operator featured below and whose teachers are trained and certified at Heguru Japan.

http://www.hegurueducation.com.sg/

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ballet, chinese, english and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users