Please allow editing of posts

therock

I am really glad the email saga is fixed :)

On a separate note:

Can I ask:

Can we be allowed to edit our posts pasts the usual 15 min limit. IMO, it's too restrictive - revising the first post in a thread for example, allows us to add more info, links and other useful stuff to the thread, so we keep track of useful posts that appear in the middle of the thread.

This makes it easier to find important info..

Eg, a thread begun on a car owner's thread, can be edited along the way, to add FC links, places to buy accessories, places to service etc..

Another reason to edit may just be erroneous info, or stuff that a poster regrets, or a picture that was not nice. 

This can promote more peace and let everyone get along more..  [grouphug]

So how about it  [bounce2]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I am really glad the email saga is fixed :)

On a separate note:

Can I ask:

Can we be allowed to edit our posts pasts the usual 15 min limit. IMO, it's too restrictive - revising the first post in a thread for example, allows us to add more info, links and other useful stuff to the thread, so we keep track of useful posts that appear in the middle of the thread.

This makes it easier to find important info..

Eg, a thread begun on a car owner's thread, can be edited along the way, to add FC links, places to buy accessories, places to service etc..

Another reason to edit may just be erroneous info, or stuff that a poster regrets, or a picture that was not nice.

This can promote more peace and let everyone get along more.. [grouphug]

So how about it [bounce2]

Put in the feedback thread la. [laugh]
  • Praise 2