• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
105 replies to this topic | 435 praises

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

Robalic
  • Premium member
    Robalic
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am in my car and this guy who opens door and hit my side and he just look at me and did not apologize what do u guys do when u in this situation

I park at public carpark within my own space nicely he park more to my side
Turboguy and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

Saint888
  • Saint888
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

do the same and make sure u do it harder.

despise this kind of menace. no respect for others' properties. [furious]

Aloe111, Dleodleo, Bilsteiner and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

Aventador
  • Aventador
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I take out my Glock 9mm and shoot him once. If the paint came off will shoot him twice
r1der, Thaiyotakamli, Eviilusion, Wormee, Lightbringer and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

Andyngps
  • Premium member
    Andyngps
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am in my car and this guy who opens door and hit my side and he just look at me and did not apologize what do u guys do when u in this situation

Happened to me. I open my door...and walk out...and then take my baseball bat...and the gun apologised...then i walked straight to the field...
Lightbringer, Bilsteiner and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Happened to me. I open my door...and walk out...and then take my baseball bat...and the gun apologised...then i walked straight to the field...

Lol

I take out my Glock 9mm and shoot him once. If the paint came off will shoot him twice

The last time it happened

I changed car

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:27 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol

I changed car

Even if ur car kena raindrop, oso considered valid excuse to change car
RadX praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:28 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Even if ur car kena raindrop, oso considered valid excuse to change car

Ssssh

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Happen to me last week, chap parked too near my car. Open bang, his son open bang. Gave him a stare and wound down the window. To his credit he apologized and added it wasn't a hard hit. Anyway that's life.

Spring and Beregond praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:52 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I just LLST , tell myself too bad lor . 

Dont fret over these minor issues , we own a car for the convenience it gives us , not add more stress to our lives . 

RH1667, Eviilusion, Ingenius, Beregond, Voodooman, Pocy, Volvobrick, 1 other member and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:15 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Open ur car door and kick with ur leg lol

Lol

I changed car

So rich

I only change door [bigcry]
RadX praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If paint chipped, means send for respray. πŸ˜”

Lol

I changed car

You are so freaking rich!!!
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:30 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its all about mood, happened to me before.
Not very good mood so I opened my door several times and he got the message loud and clear.
Beregond praised this
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:39 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Drive a jeep then you can prevent them from even opening the doors hahaha

Volvobrick, Freeder and Buadongdong praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:04 AM

alex976
  • Premium member
    alex976
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just open your door and whack that fella door back lor.

He can open door whack your car who says you cant whack his?

Dun Worry whack liao, if he wanna sue you then counter sue lor

Last time when i was in malaysia a Spore X trail, the driver's wife opened door just whack my door handle then i jus whack back harder lor. The husband was dulan with me but can do nuts about it. Cos his wife open door n whack my car door 1st

Edited by alex976, 08 September 2017 - 12:06 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:40 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Let me do a little crystal ball reading..... Either you drive a japanese brand car... Or the door banger drives one? 

:D

#notmypresident

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol

I changed car

Let me guess ... white color merc 😁
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:37 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This type Bo Bian one! Part of driving

Unless u very on the ball, park far far away and park only at those bungalow lot.

Complain URA and HDB. Some shopping centre the lot is for old school car. Chinatown and orchard a lot of such old school car park

Today altis is so also bigger than last time most Sedan car

Edited by Rustyz, 08 September 2017 - 04:38 AM.

Pocy and 1 Anonymous member praised this
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:21 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This type Bo Bian one! Part of driving

Unless u very on the ball, park far far away and park only at those bungalow lot.

Complain URA and HDB. Some shopping centre the lot is for old school car. Chinatown and orchard a lot of such old school car park

Today altis is so also bigger than last time most Sedan car

Serene centre underground car park.

Actually can always go for PDR if really can't stand those dents.

I will only react when driver side hit my door. Passenger I just wave them off.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Let me do a little crystal ball reading..... Either you drive a japanese brand car... Or the door banger drives one?
:D

It is in Japanese Talk πŸ˜›
RadX and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Open ur car door and kick with ur leg lol
So rich

I only change door [bigcry]

everytime he order new car chop n confirm coe will climb over the roof.....haaaaaaa!

Its all about mood, happened to me before.
Not very good mood so I opened my door several times and he got the message loud and clear.

means if you are in a good mood you will use his car like an ashtray....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Together We stand Alone

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: what, people, open, door, side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users